*To all you filmers Project help requested*

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

Im currently doing my post graduate in computer aided design engineering, my project is to redesign how outdoor film-makers perform tracking shots.

Long story short I'm down to my final 4 concepts and am looking for some evaluation, where better to look than talk photography :cool:

Any skill level of film-maker and whether you have performed a tracking shot or not does not matter, I'm looking for a target market perspective.

Within the next 2 days I'd send you a Private Message with a picture of each concept, brief description and a list of around 5 questions for you to fill out overall.

Shouldnt take more than 2 minutes of your much valued time and if you supply your full name I'll put you on the acknowledgements list so you can have a claim to fame when I'm making the big bucks :LOL:

If anyone is willing to help me out can you say so within this thread and you'll receive a pm either tommorow or monday at the latest. Looking for around 10-20 members.

much thanks in advance for those who are willing to help (y)

Scott

I'll help you out :)

Sounds like an interesting project, Count me in.....

Count me in, I can pass it around in work (Somersetfilm) and get some more feed back for you

Cheers guys, thats the questions sent, if there are any problems let me know and I'll get on it.

They are only brief questions, but any surplus info you feel like adding in be my guest. I've done face to face interviews so this is more for the quantity of answers.

Much appreciated chaps (y)

Back