TobyDeals has closed...

Judging by their reviews its not exactly a loss

Judging by their reviews its not exactly a loss

They had a poor reputation on Hotukdeals and were banned along with eglobalcentral which it seems must have been a sister company because I see their UK side is shutting down as well. Going by comments I'd seen these companies were a huge gamble, if you received the item and had no problems it was all good but if there were problems with delivery or the item was faulty you could well be out of luck. In the case that got them banned from HUKD an ipad had been lost during shipping and the buyer was offered a £10 goodwill gesture and that was it, no ipad, no refund.

They had a poor reputation on Hotukdeals and were banned along with eglobalcentral which it seems must have been a sister company because I see their UK side is shutting down as well. Going by comments I'd seen these companies were a huge gamble, if you received the item and had no problems it was all good but if there were problems with delivery or the item was faulty you could well be out of luck. In the case that got them banned from HUKD an ipad had been lost during shipping and the buyer was offered a £10 goodwill gesture and that was it, no ipad, no refund.

Wow I see! To be on the safe side, I always use my amex card on online purchases, which also offers an extra year warranty on anything you purchase, as well as insurance when you get it for around 6 months I think. Well worth the annual fee (60 I think)

Back