Tog runs off with the bride

If you read the story:

A STRING of couples have complained about Clayton Bennett's shoddy work.

Danny and Danielle Robinson, of Wallsend, North Tyneside, took him to court over their wedding video. He was told to pay £495 but they never got it.

Jonathon and Helen Winstanley, from Sunderland, hid their photo album - and never got their £200 video. Nurse Helen, 31, said: "The pictures make me look luminous orange."

Adam and Victoria Bates, also from Sunderland, never got their pictures. Bennett said his camera's memory card was stolen.
I'd say that was giving a bad name to the trade. And human or not, professionalism would stop me flirting with a bride, never mind running off with one!

If one bad photographer can give the trade a bad name then it's a sad day. All trades have poor tradesmen and women in them.The fact that they ran off with each other is a very human thing and not in the least out of the ordinary. And as for the Sun, well do I need to say more?

So he made the Sun, had a string of complaints and people still booked him?

He seems to be a serial con-artist who has turned his hand to a variety of trades, so not just a dodgy "photographer". His wife's singing credentials run no further than singing for his rather iffy-looking "Mobile Disco" - http://topdisco.moonfruit.com/

His studio work can be seen at http://www.perfectimagestudio.net/ - and I leave you to draw your own conclusions. There are complaints about him all over the internet.

The sun have had their story out of him and now they are trying to milk it.

I can't see how one person can give an entire industry a bad name if your images can't stand up to the scrutiny of a prospective customer then prehaps your in the wrong game.

I can't see how one person can give an entire industry a bad name if your images can't stand up to the scrutiny of a prospective customer then prehaps your in the wrong game.

I suppose you are right, after all, it's not like the masses think all Vicars and Priests are kiddie fiddlers, or that the same goes for anyone taking photos of kids or just walking about with a camera as I found out.

Obviously, there will be bad apples in ever industry, and not everyone will think that the photographer will run off with the bride but any bad publicity goes against photographers as well.

Harvey, You telling me you never copped off with a Brides maid or the Brides sister?.....Perks of the job.....

Same when shooting models..........

LOL, not even if my wife allowed it ;)

Back