togsfriend or photobox

Name
glyn maude
Edit My Images
Yes
just wondering which is the best out of these two and is there any cost in setting up with them :thinking::tumbleweed:

It ought to be easy to do a search, but I have used both without problems, but now use togsfriend.
Why not try both ?
No cost involved, both have excelent customer service but for me, togsfriend, who are not always the cheapest option, offer the best product.
Try both and make up your own mind, but one company offer a really personal service, the other mass produce with good service. Up to you !

use photobox all the time unless you are doing something really special find it great value

My first order from Photobox was an unmitigated disaster. They never returned my mails, the order was well late. I got a form email from the MD and when I responded nobody bother to reply.

Avoid is my advice.

I have used these guys and have never been disappointed:
http://www.onevisionimaging.co.uk/

Gary

My first order from Photobox was an unmitigated disaster. They never returned my mails, the order was well late. I got a form email from the MD and when I responded nobody bother to reply.

Avoid is my advice.

I have used these guys and have never been disappointed:
http://www.onevisionimaging.co.uk/

Gary

They are more expensive than photobox ( colab aka one vision) but the quality of the paper and prints are better, I use both and have not had any hassle with photobox

Hi

There are no setup fees with togsFriend. All we need from you is a little bit of information to get your gallery generated and online (and some pics of course!).

We include 100MB webspace (approx 1500 - 2000 compressed jpegs) and 1 Gig Hi-Res storage. You can buy additional storage in blocks of 100MB Web / 1 Gig Hi-Res for £2.50 per year.

You also benefit from trade prices on our prints - we're not limited to any size work - you tell us the dimensions and the media and we'll do all we can for you :)

If in any doubt - give me a shout via PM / telephone (y)

thanks to everyone for the replies :ty:
cheers leeP for more info on togsfriend very helpful:wave:

Back