TOGSPRINT - POOR SERVICE !!

Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone here had any issues with Togsprint regarding failure to supply orders?

I am extremely frustrated with this company who seem to promise a lot but deliver bugger all!

Lee P consistently fails to respond to telephone messages and emails and since placing an order for a 30" x 20" acrylic in early May I have not received my acrylic frame. :bang:

I have been told the first one was lost in the post (why would you send an item by normal mail delivery with a value of £120 !!?)
The replacement one was supposedly sent out last week but on checking with FedEx they have not picked anything up from them!

I have been put in an extremely embarassing situation with a client from their failure to deliver and have reached the stage where I cannot recommend them as a reliable supplier!! :shake:

During the last month I have been more than patient but have reached the stage where someone is taking the pith.

Would be very interested to hear if anyone else has experienced the same problems that I am experiencing.

TaffyTim

Pretty much exactly, was a present for my MIL was told item had been sent yet was never received, twice, in the end I paid for a canvas print and mounted it myself.

I would never use again personally, but I know lots on here who are happy with them!

Pretty much exactly, was a present for my MIL was told item had been sent yet was never received, twice, in the end I paid for a canvas print and mounted it myself.

I would never use again personally, but I know lots on here who are happy with them!

Did you get a full refund?

TaffyTim

I waited ages for a canvas order and had problems chasing. When I finally spoke to someone it was sorted promptly and was a nice canvas, but have to admit the delay and hassles mean I have not been back.

I sent a message on Monday and a PM on here, hoping to recieve a reply today. It's for a canvas too, but so far no reply. When I called there was no answer. By the sounds of this, maybe it was a lucky escape? I need a canvas print done and delivered within the next 2 weeks.

LeeP has been on today, I hope he responds to this thread.

EDIT Michelle, the office manager is on, I hope Michelle gives Lee a nudge.

Last edited:
I nudged him ;) I usually kick and punch him, but at your suggestion i nudged him instead today :)

Interesting. As someone who has never used them and was currently looking for printing to be done I read through this thread. Maybe i got the wrong idea but I see someone hoping LeeP would respond and when he does no apology, and no subsequent response from Michelle in thread, and that was 5 days ago. If it was different to that someone should say.

I've used Togs print before and been very impressed with their products.

Need to keep on top of customer service though, particularly as a advertiser here.

I'm currently on the look out for a decent company to print a few canvases. Knowing that togsprint advertise on here I'd expect them to do everything they can to maintain a good reputation. Not providing a decent apology to a clearly unhappy customer is not really a good way to do business so I think I'll give them a miss for now until they sort out their customer service and delivery problems.

I sent a PM on here on the 20th May, asking about metallic prints and costs. No response yet... I guess they don't do metallic prints then! :shrug:

I have known Lee personally for some time and use him for all my large stuff.There is no doubt that the product is very good, but communications need to be improved.

It gives me no pleasure to say that as I like Lee, he is a good bloke, but it is my honest opinion. Top class product all the same.

I agree with Ade, no problems with the quality but they need to address the customer service issues. I entered their monthly competition in February but never heard anything more about it even when I PM'd Lee to ask what was happening.

Having said that, I ordered a panoramic from them earlier this year and it arrived within 4 days and was stunningly good quality.

Andy

Used Lee before with no problems and have just recommended him to some one for some canvas's of shots I've taken, so I'll let you know how we get on. Hopefully all will be fine.

Looks like togsprint may be a victim of their own success. Seems to happen to a lot of the printing companies once they get a good name for themselves.

used them quite some time ago, the first order terrible service once sorted good product, told was missing in post, when nothing had been collected by the courier.
gave him second chance, exact same issues second time. would never use again and would not recommend to use for "urgent jobs" took quite some time to come through.

sorry just being honest with reply.

How professional :|

Actually it was Michelle, the receptionist, who replied to my post not LeeP so your response does not add to the situation. Lee sent me a PM regarding this thread and said that he would not respond to it as he has issues with one of the posters and has dealt with them personally. (only passing a message)

Please do not attack Togsprint if you are not involved in a dispute with them.

I left a message with TogsPrint back in March and still to this date, nobody got back in touch. Never mind though... I got the job done elsewhere.

Lee sent me a PM regarding this thread and said that he would not respond to it as he has issues with one of the posters and has dealt with them personally. (only passing a message)

So the rest of us don't count then?

Take a look through this thread ... There is more than just one person who deserves some sort of answer or an apology.

Actually, don't bother !!
I can already see what sort of company I'm not dealing with.

Actually it was Michelle, the receptionist, who replied to my post not LeeP so your response does not add to the situation. Lee sent me a PM regarding this thread and said that he would not respond to it as he has issues with one of the posters and has dealt with them personally. (only passing a message)

Please do not attack Togsprint if you are not involved in a dispute with them.

Makes no odds really, Michelle works for them so is representing the company so yes not very professional.

Also if LeeP has a problem with on of the posters in this thread then he can put them on ignore and not deal with them.

To totally ignore others with genuine concerns in this thread and then to use someone as his mouth piece to pass on a message in this thread instead of coming and posting himself is again unprofessional and in my view just confirms the negative view people have expressed about Togsprint in this thread.

Not a company I will be dealing with that's for sure

I got a PM from Michelle after posting on here, but tbh by then I'd already gone elsewhere.

TBH it sounds like they need more staff and aren't coping with the workload, if the quality is usually good but the customer service isn't. Agree with the comments about Lee not posting on here. If he has an issue with someone, fair enough ignore them, but not everyone else.

I did want to get some of their prints, canvases etc, but for now I think I'll leave it and try again another time.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the team at Togsprint for any recent problems you may have had as our customers. Yes, you're correct, there have been a few staffing problems over the past few months, which Lee and steve are currently rectifying. IE: They employed me at the beginning of last month to deal with PR, customer service etc; and i'm now just about at the end of my training on the printing / framing aspect of the company. You will definitely see a significant improvement from now on with the efficiency of the company; because there are more staff. (Each with their own separate roles to ensure good communication and smooth running) I run my own businesses alongside working at Togsprint, so with my experience i shall throw myself wholeheartedly into helping to deal with any sales related problems faster and more efficiently.
Regarding my earlier reply about the nudge: I was replying to the post above, not to everyone who had posted on this thread. I assumed that because it was somebody Lee knows personally (??) that it was appropriate to be informal. It was in no way a reflection on my professional ability or my attitude to work in general. I apologise though if it seemed otherwise.
I replied to Tim (Who had a genuine complaint) through PM on behalf of Lee, which was dealt with and typed out in a professional manner; and has now been rectified. The reason i replied on behalf of Lee was because that is my job. (Dealing with Customer enquiries, PR, Marketing and Sales etc etc) Not because Lee couldn't be bothered. On the contrary, he was opposite me, working. I was dealing with the complaint at that moment so that the customer was dealt with as quickly as possible.
I'm enjoying familiarising myself with this forum and am finding it very interesting learning what our customers think of the service etc. Both the positive or the negative, as it helps me to improve customer relations and work on a more personal level. If anybody here has any other suggestions, queries or problems, please don't hesitate to PM me and i will act accordingly.
Best wishes,
Michelle

PS: I would also like to thank those of you here who have also made positive comments on our service :)

I nudged him ;) I usually kick and punch him, but at your suggestion i nudged him instead today :)

Just to say this is a friendly forum for both private and business people.

As a business owner I do not feel the above comment to be unprofessional just a post adding a bit of jocularity into a what must be called a "stressful" thread about a company.

Not everything in life has to be completely strait laced.

I look forward to the improvements in customer service. It will do a lot for the image of a company that produces first class products.

I run my own company as well and when it comes to business dealings I deal with everyone professionally - it helps to stop any ambiguity.

Also whilst everything in life does not have to be "straight laced" to be jocular or "informal", in the way Michelle was, in a thread where multiple customers were voicing there dissatisfaction about Togsprint was unprofessional in my opinion.

There is a time and place for "jocularity" and for being "informal" and this wasn't one of them, again in my opinion

How professional :|

I run my own company as well and when it comes to business dealings I deal with everyone professionally - it helps to stop any ambiguity.

Also whilst everything in life does not have to be "straight laced" to be jocular or "informal", in the way Michelle was, in a thread where multiple customers were voicing there dissatisfaction about Togsprint was unprofessional in my opinion.

There is a time and place for "jocularity" and for being "informal" and this wasn't one of them, again in my opinion

If any of you kind folks read anything other than a little banter in the top quote, then I feel that you all need to take a step back and have along hard look at yourselves.

Stop analysing everything that is written, be it professional or not.

Over and out.

If any of you kind folks read anything other than a little banter in the top quote, then I feel that you all need to take a step back and have along hard look at yourselves.

Stop analysing everything that is written, be it professional or not.

Over and out.

As another business owner, I agree, especially if that note of humour gets things sorted for those that are having issues.

I'm glad to see things are going well enough for Togsprint for them to take an extra person on to deal specifically with the customer service side of the business, hopefully this will address the issues people have previously experienced and if that's the case then as with many things in life I'll be happy to give you a second chance when the need arises.

Most people deserve a 2nd bite at the cherry.

I think any misunderstanding came about because people assumed it was Lee himself replying when it was Michelle, Michelle needs to set up a seperate user accound to avoid this confusion.

And ive emailed togsprint several times at the begining of the year regarding some expensive work but never had a single reply so i took my business elsewhere never to return.

I've used Togsprint twice for canvases and have been really impressed with the end product both times. However, I've also lost two days from waiting for deliveries for each order that never materialised, both times these were blamed on the courier, yet the first time the postage stamp confirmed it was only sent the same day that I was told I would get it. Having said that, they replied to my queries on both occasions in quick time, I thought they must have too much work and it appears that may have been correct.

I did however take my business elsewhere as a result, I won't state where on this thread but the service and product from the new supplier was 100% spot on.

Following my intial post that started off this post I want to update the situation.

Last night I finally received my acrylic order!! this was delivered by personal courier no doubt to ensure safe delivery after 2 failed deliveries.. Unfortunately the poor driver got caught up in the M42 traffic delays resulting in an 8 hour van journey from leeds to Cardiff! cheers to Wayne :clap:

I handed over the acrylic to my customer last night and they were very pleased with the result :)

Since posting my original comment here communication has improved from Togsprint, with Steve in particular being very helpful yesterday and he also made a follow up call today.

I hope they can keep this good service up from this point forward for all concerned.

(y)

TaffyTim

I hope things work out and you get the niggles sorted, as stated previously, I have nothing but praise for the product and have only ever had issues with communication. Hopefully that will be a thing of the past Michelle.

Though please can you guys get your own log ins so that we know who we are "speaking" too on here........:)

Looks like nothings improved - placed a order on the 22nd sent 2 emails neither of which have been replied to........... if anyone from the company reads this thread just refund my money - Your Order #100000194 -

Back