NSFW Toilets, and strange conversations. (Its going down hill fast NSFW anymore,)

Nikon_Nick

Shirley
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Without trying to make this sound like a kind of *Cough* Scrivens *Cough* type thread, I just went to the toilet at work (just for a number 1), and as I walked in the door, there was another guy in there washing his hands. We gave each other the polite "Morning" greeting, and I made my way to the urinal. Just as I unzipped, the guy said "Hows the little one?" "Great thanks, but not so little anymore", I replied. It was only as I walked out, that the thought occurred to me...I hope he was talking about my Daughter... :thinking:

:naughty:

Without trying to make this sound like a kind of *Cough* Scrivens *Cough* type thread, I just went to the toilet at work (just for a number 1), and as I walked in the door, there was another guy in there washing his hands. We gave each other the polite "Morning" greeting, and I made my way to the urinal. Just as I unzipped, the guy said "Hows the little one?" "Great thanks, but not so little anymore", I replied. It was only as I walked out, that the thought occurred to me...I hope he was talking about my Daughter... :thinking:

I owe that bloke a tenner.
I was convinced he wouldn't ask :LOL:

A works colleague had one off the very first garmin satnavs out and brought it to work to show everybody. Later in the day he went into a toilet cubicle at work and decided to have a play with his new toy. He set something up on it that was to send him initially in the opposite direction to where he wanted to go, meanwhile persons unknown entered the toilet to use the urinals when his satnav spoke up (in a male voice, he said he wouldn't have a woman giving him directions) it uttered the words "please turn around at the first available opportunity" he did spend a great deal of time in the cubicle before daring to come out.

A works colleague had one off the very first garmin satnavs out and brought it to work to show everybody. Later in the day he went into a toilet cubicle at work and decided to have a play with his new toy. He set something up on it that was to send him initially in the opposite direction to where he wanted to go, meanwhile persons unknown entered the toilet to use the urinals when his satnav spoke up (in a male voice, he said he wouldn't have a woman giving him directions) it uttered the words "please turn around at the first available opportunity" he did spend a great deal of time in the cubicle before daring to come out.
I bet he's glad he didnt put it in to direct him to Cockermouth

Over heard at a TP meet a few years ago, in a public loo,
while one "member" ( :D ) was stood by a urinal.... .....
point that camera at me and you are f*****g dead!

I still have the picture somewhere :D

Over heard at a TP meet a few years ago, in a public loo,
while one "member" ( :D ) was stood by a urinal.... .....
point that camera at me and you are f*****g dead!

I still have the picture somewhere :D

well if you will take your camera in the Ladies :p

well if you will take your camera in the Ladies :p
I did say Urinals though, I wasn't aware that you ladies knew how to use them TBH :p

Never heard of unisex loos ?
You'd be amazed at what us mere females can do ;)

The-shewee.jpg

Should lesbians be allowed to use d*ldos and vibrators? They've made their choice.

They just give a short, sharp blow on the end to get rid of excess drips.
I'm Guessing that Keith meant "at the source" as it were ;)

Should lesbians be allowed to use d*ldos and vibrators? They've made their choice.

If it worked like that, men who prefer the pole not the hole would all be "takers", and there'd be no one to "give" them anything. :angelic:

NSFW tag added just in time it seems :D

Back