NSFW Toilets, and strange conversations. (Its going down hill fast NSFW anymore,)

If it worked like that, men who prefer the pole not the hole would all be "takers", and there'd be no one to "give" them anything. :angelic:

Double that post number and add 9? Apparently, not all male homosexual sex is of the a#@l penetrative type.

I thought you'd be flushed with its success. Although its gone down the pan a bit now.
And I guess he'll continue to drive us round the bend for awhile to,
no point in saying stop (it) cock is there?

Double that post number and add 9? Apparently, not all male homosexual sex is of the a#@l penetrative type.

Exactly....The same as not all "Women in comfortable shoes" sex involves altering the nap of the carpet ;)
Let 'em all do anything they want, I say!!! :LOL:

Exactly....The same as not all "Women in comfortable shoes" sex involves altering the nap of the carpet ;)
Many years ago, to cut a rug meant to dance well.
Funny how times change Eh?
:D

Many years ago, to cut a rug meant to dance well.
Funny how times change Eh?

Well yes, but gay used to mean you were happy, carefree, light-of-foot......
;)

Many years ago I was visiting a local shopping mall toilet cubicle and half way through my visit I could hear some other male voices in another cubicle.....one of which said to the other....."Would you like me to hold your cock?" The other replied "if you insist.":eek:

I left pretty sharpish.....only to find out some months later that the police raided the toilets and arrested a number of men.......one of which was my boss and one of the others was my bank manager....I suppose my boss was making a withdrawal

Many years ago I was visiting a local shopping mall toilet cubicle and half way through my visit I could hear some other male voices in another cubicle.....one of which said to the other....."Would you like me to hold your cock?" The other replied "if you insist.":eek:

I left pretty sharpish.....only to find out some months later that the police raided the toilets and arrested a number of men.......one of which was my boss and one of the others was my bank manager....I suppose my boss was making a withdrawal

I knew this thread would attract you like a bee to pollen Michael...

OK....come on...who had ten-past-four!? :LOL: ;)

More to the point.....Why do men who wish to involve themselves in certain homosexual behaviour choose to use public toilets?:confused:

What's wrong with a premier inn?:D

Indeed, as long as nobody who doesn't want to be hurt gets hurt, no problem!

I knew this thread would attract you like a bee to pollen Michael...

OK....come on...who had ten-past-four!? :LOL: ;)

I did... Although I'm curious of the outcome of it if it was a certain famous Doctor[emoji6]

Three words - red, dwarf and backwards...

OMG derek and clive CUM AGAIN now that was really funny ,the train set sketch was my fave .

if 'she wee' worried you, fer chrissakes don't google moon cups :runaway:

Meanwhile, when my eldest daughter was 3 or so, at a motorway services, she needed the loo. As I was giving a bottle to her 6 mth old sister, it fell upon the ex to take her, which of course meant the gents. So obviously he took her into one of the cubicles, which were apparently arranged in a row directly opposite the row of urinals. She closed the cubicle door but insisted Daddy wait outside the door for her, which he did. So the scene is set, closed door guarded by one bloke, with just one other bloke stood using the urinals, when a loud, young female voice breaks gentle tinkling sound of peeing with those immortal words...

"Dad, why is that man out there weeing in the sinks?"

Cue one man probably now peeing on his shoes as he tries to control his laughter, another one now needing to pee due to trying to control both hysteria and embarrassment, and the daughter demanding ever more loudly, "DAD, are you still there?" :LOL:

Still, not quite as bad as the time I was bridesmaid for my friend, and youngest daughter, just as the vicar gets to the solemn part, shouts in a loud voice from the back of the church [where I had suggested to the ex he sit as she was only just toilet trained and a quick dash for the door could be needed at any point - remember, I am right at the front] "Muuuuuum, I need to poo!!" :jawdrop::oops: :$

I had absolutely no idea that this thread would end up the way it has...
...said no-one ever.

Blame it on the gremlin, everyone else does ;):p

Should lesbians be allowed to use d*ldos and vibrators? They've made their choice.

Do they ? It's an assumption we all make but I bet many more are in the ownership of heterosexuals ;)
Plus don't they suffer from bad backs as everyone else does ;)

if 'she wee' worried you, fer chrissakes don't google moon cups :runaway:
You knew I would didn't you? Again, thanks for that :p

Ok...I made the mistake of looking...

Look at it this way; you either no longer need lunch, or you just lost the lunch you DID have.
Either way those pesky calories are no more !!
:LOL:

Ok...I made the mistake of looking...
You should have realised that wasn't a good idea after I posted.
Look at it this way; you either no longer need lunch, or you just lost the lunch you DID have.
Either way those pesky calories are no more !!
:LOL:
I didn't wan't want sausages in a baguette with tomato sauce anyway :(

see, when I tell you not to do something... :rolleyes::exit:
Yeah but you should know by now it like a red rag to a bull .............
(Ooops possibly a bad analogy that one :D )

...so...if you are a happy go lucky, friendly, positive kind of woman, does that mean you are a 'cup half full' kind of person?

Yeah but you should know by now it like a red rag to a bull .............
(Ooops possibly a bad analogy that one :D )

Thanks for that image, Chris! I hadn't Googled them and wasn't intending to but now have a desperate need for mind bleach.

Thanks for that image, Chris! I hadn't Googled them and wasn't intending to but now have a desperate need for mind bleach.
Well the hint was there from both mine and Nick's post,
more like a bloody great don't do it....
But you just had too didn't you ? :p

I wonder if there is the same toilet talk in a ladies toilet as there is in a men's.....come on ladies tell us your secrets;)

Back