NSFW Toilets, and strange conversations. (Its going down hill fast NSFW anymore,)

Well the hint was there from both mine and Nick's post,
more like a bloody great don't do it....
But you just had too didn't you ? :p

No, I didn't! :p That's why I only need the mind bleach rather than the twin pack of eye and mind bleach (or has some clever sod invented a dual purpose one?)

OK . . . Funny ladies' toilet story coming up.
(Don't worry gentlemen, not a she-wee or moon cup in sight)

This must have been a few years ago, but I was in an all day workshop in the London office and I'd just popped out for a loo break.
The conference room we were in was absolutely freezing, so I was wearing a long, thick cardigan which I removed and hung on the hook on the back of the cubicle door once I got in there.
Totally forgotten by me up until that moment, I'd also left my mobile phone in my cardigan pocket - set to vibrate because I'd been in the workshop all morning.

Can you see where this is going yet?
Yes, somebody chose that particular moment to ring me, yes my mobile phone started to vibrate . . .
. . . and because it was hanging in a low pocket on a long cardigan, not only did was it in the perfect position to reverberate against the hollow toilet door resulting in an absurdly LOUD vibration, it also knocked itself against the door latch at the start of each ring.

Now, they're unisex toilets in that particular office, meaning that each cubicle is quite a big space with its own toilet and basin and anything on the back of the door is completely out of arm's reach when you're using the loo at the opposite side.
I had to let the damn thing carry on until my voicemail picked up!

I did make a very loud show of calling that person back once I was out of the cubicle and apologising for missing their call - just for the benefit of anyone in the other occupied cubicles, who just may have got the wrong idea about what was going on in there :LOL:

PMSL - I'm almost crying with laughter remembering it!

Last edited:
I know it is not a phone story but I nearly died with laughter when my father asked my younger sister WTF she had to shave her legs when she came in at 2.00 am

Back