TomTom One for £205

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Not really photography related but seems a good deal and an easy to use bit of kit.

PCWorld have the TomTom One as a web exclusive price for £215. Add the 5% discount voucher 5PCWPERKZ and bobs your uncle. Then stroll into your nearest Currys and ask them to price match the PCWorld offer and walk away with one in your hands for £205 (normal shop price is £239) :)

I've been looking at this type of toy too.

There is an offer here http://www.navman.com/530loyalty where you can get a substantial discount on a new model.... and even more if you actually pay in euros. (apparently the 'loyalty' is a mailing list thing and anyone can buy with the discount)

I'm still at the working out whats what stage so I'm not buying yet. My phone is old and basic so the Mio A701 with GPS built in is looking interesting :thinking:

As far as gps software goes I don't think TomTom can be beaten. I have it on my Palm T5 though the only thing I really need it for is the odd time I drive south/speed camera warnings.

If you drive a lot in strange areas sat nav is a godsend, if not it's still a nice toy :)

Back