Tonight at 21:00 Celebrity Snappers

S

Steve

Celebrity Snappers

Channel: ftn

Time: 21:00 to 21:30
Duration: 30 minutes.

Reality series following Britain's best celebrity photographers as they focus on making the famous and beautiful look even more glamorous through the power of the camera lens. Nicky Johnston photographs Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen and Brian Rasic gets an exclusive shoot with Brian McFadden for the launch of his solo single. Ken McKay talks about photographing screen legend Jack Nicholson.

I might give this a look and see what I think. It could turn out to be a good series or it may be a load or rubbish but its only on for 30 mins either way.

IIRC this is on quite frequently on Sky (I assume channel ftn like you have pointed out).

I keep seeing it on a number of occasions as I've flicked through the channels, but everytime I put it on, it's either the credits or the adverts.

This was the first in the series, as far as I know it has not been on before but I don't have sky so wouldn't be able to say for sure.

There was another series on a while ago that covered the lives of the press photographers who worked for "the big picture company" which is an agency bank selling pictures to the highest bidders. It was a warts and all documentary series that was interesting. I believe that they are doing a second series now.

Maybe thats what you where thinging off?

Nope, definately Celebrity Snappers. It could have been on another channel first though, which is where I came across it.

There's that many on Sky, I tend to ignore most of them :)

IanC_UK said:
Looking on Digiguide, Celebrity Snappers is on Living TV2 and also FTN different days and times

You've gota love digiguide, i couldn't live without mine :D

I caught the first 5 minutes of it but constantly battle for the remote if theres a soap on.

Does anyone know when it's on again and was it worth watching?

I have checked on Digi guide for you..

14/7 21.00
15/7 02.45
19/7 21.00
20/7 02.45
21/7 21.00
22/7 02.45
etc..

The showing at 02.45 is a repeat of the one from the day before and all the others are the next in the series. So by the look of it you have already missed the repeat of the one from last night :(

hope that helps?

Back