Took camera out and it rained

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out to Manningham Park on the way to get matt from work, set off early with the camera in the boot, planned on taking some shots around the park and of the hall, it started to rain a bit, but thought i would go anyway thinking it might stop, as i pulled in and parked the car, the heavens opened so i spent the time sat in the car instead of taking photos.
:(

welcome to the british weather...

Always the way, I drove 2 hours the other night to photograph something lovely in the sunset only to have it cloud over the moment I got there!

Next time though, have a go at capturing the minging british weather. Lots of nice reflections, water splashes etc. And if the sun comes out after it's sublime.... see here It doesn't have to be nice bright sunshine to get good shots!

I would but dont know how the camera would react to getting wet

pagoda.jpg

british summertime at its best!

put camera in a sandwich bag or carrier bag with a hole in the end to shoot thru keeps the kit dry

that picture is really good, not sure i could cope with the camera in a bag, i am sruggling enough at the moment as it is, but will have to give it a try in the future

Back