Topaz denoise.

Name
Anthony.
Edit My Images
No
Hi, could anyone tell me if buying Topaz Denoise is a one off payment or annual? Also I downloaded the free version to try it and it went into my cs5 no problem so I tried it out on a photo and it worked great, but when I tried to save the photo by pressing OK it kept sending me back to the Topaz website? Is that deliberate so that you can’t save the photo ie only see the results? and have to buy it or should it save? Cheers in advance for any replies!

Last edited:
Well there's a buy now on the site for $79.99 so I'd imagine it's a one off payment.

It would have to be bloody good to be that a month!

Thanks all, Can anyone answer the other part of the Question please?

I have almost the full set of Topaz Plug-ins including DeNoise AI. In fact I received Denoise AI free because I owned the previous version. It is common place to bar saving during a trial period thus you can see how it will work for you but need to pay to get the full features. I cannot be absolutely certain as it is a long time since I downloaded a trial but the obvious thing to do is to contact Topaz. They are a good company to deal with and a large range of probably the best Plug-Ins. One thing to bear in mind is that they often provide special offers and some web sites also give discounts codes. I have always waited for a special offer.

I suggest you look at the website by Clive Haines Clive has a lot more information and provides a 15% off code; I have even used his code with a special offer.

Dave

Many Thanks for that Dave very helpful, will check out the website to.

I also have several Topaz programs and they are all one-off payment with free updates, which I think is quite impressive.
Also useful is that Topaz store all your log-in information on their website, so if you change computers or need to reinstall the program, you have all the information you need.

The current 25% discount is a really good deal.

Last edited:
Got 68% off on it at black Friday and it's an amazing piece of software. Well worth the money.

Back