Tornado F3

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
As I don't seem to have any time to visit the loop these days I thought I'd play with the processing on a couple of my old shots that I wasn't too happy with first time around.

Hope you enjoy this shot of an F3, feel free to comment if the mood takes you (y)

Fantatsic capture Very Sharp And Crisp Very Well Done

Kirk

Spot on Rob, don't think you could get it any nicer mate :clap:

Mark

Ditto what everyone else has said. Superb. I just love the F3. :love:

Kev.

The light that dayn the F3 was great = like your processing what have you done ?

Yeah it was a great day mate, glad you asked about the processing - This shot was my first successful attempt to use the 'Fusion' function in photomatix.

Its a combination of 5 shots bracketed at +/-1ev offsets generated from one image piped through the fusion process an the resulting image then fiddled with a little in lightroom.

Lovely shot, I would love to see this through the loop. Nicely done with the PP aswell. (y)

Yeah it was a great day mate, glad you asked about the processing - This shot was my first successful attempt to use the 'Fusion' function in photomatix.

Its a combination of 5 shots bracketed at +/-1ev offsets generated from one image piped through the fusion process an the resulting image then fiddled with a little in lightroom.

Rock and Roll digital photography :clap:, a bit different from the "what shall I expose for " days of slide film.

David

Great shot, and nicely processed. It will be a sad day when the last F3 has gone! I hope one gets preserved.

Glen.

Superb shot :)

Wow, that shot is brill and no mistake.:clap:

I see that it is one of your older shots.

Cmon, please tell us a little more on how you got such a stunning capture.

Were you balanced on a rock or something ?
The wait..
The noise ? or lack of until he had passed..

love the haze at the rear,love the focus..its cock on, love the angle, congrtats

Last edited:
Back