Critique Tower bridge

Edit My Images
No
Walking over London Bridge this morning I took this with my phone thought I'd share it and see what people think of it1472564511815.jpg

Composition is OK, but it seems a little flat, though pretty fair for a phone. Have you tried processing it to make it punchier?

I'm looking at it on my editing screen now, and it looks a lot better than it did at work.

Gotto be pleased with that if it is straight out of a phone!
Makes toy think what is possible with a decent bit of kit.....

Hi LeeG:)!

I really like the original. The edited version looks unnatural and the lights are too bright and over-exposed.

Hi LeeG:)!

I really like the original. The edited version looks unnatural and the lights are too bright and over-exposed.
I was messing with settings on phone. Will have to try when I get chance to put pic on laptop. Phone only has a couple of settings to change and not very accurate.
Feel free to adjust pic and show example if you like

What phone did you use? I think that photographers would give a different opinion compared to FB friends.

That's a new model. Is the photo compressed for display on this forum?

The original is much better than either of the edits. I'd leave it as-is for now unless you can edit it with something more effective on a computer with decent screen.

Back