TP Dinner Guest List

joescrivens

Suspended / Banned
Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from the famous people guest list what would be your TP member dinner guests, I won't separate it to men and women as sometimes its unclear if someone is a man or a woman on here :LOL:

here's mine

1. Dinners (So I can wind him up about man united all night)
2. Tiler65 (for his stories about Mr Scholes)
3. Cuthbert (to look through his photo albums)
4. FlyTVR (so long as he leaves the mayo at home)
5. Daryl (cos he'll bring the fast cars and the ladeeeeeees
6. TriggerHappy (So I can show him videos of Luis Suarez all night)

special guest U8myUfo because I know he'll stalk me anyway and I'd rather have him where I can see him :D

Last edited:
I am not sure I want to go to one of Joe's dinner parties considering the stuff he eats...........

I could never go dine with you Joe, your enough to give me indigestion. However nice of you to think that I am special (y)

Haha what a thread! I'm going to have to give this one some real thought :D

Following on from the famous people guest list what would be your TP member dinner guests, I won't separate it to men and women as sometimes its unclear if someone is a man or a woman on here :LOL:

here's mine

1. Dinners (So I can wind him up about man united all night)
2. Tiler65 (for his stories about Mr Scholes)
3. Cuthbert (to look through his photo albums)
4. FlyTVR (so long as he leaves the mayo at home)
5. Daryl (cos he'll bring the fast cars and the ladeeeeeees
6. TriggerHappy (So I can show him videos of Luis Suarez all night)

special guest U8myUfo because I know he'll stalk me anyway and I'd rather have him where I can see him :D

Gutted. :(

The thing is Dean. With Joe`s track record on here, the restaurant would probably get locked down before we got our starters anyhow :D

And I notice you didn't invite Ruth (viv 1969) you need her.

Who else is going to do the washing up :D

I could never go dine with you Joe, your enough to give me indigestion. However nice of you to think that I am special (y)

oh you weren't coming to dine .... you're just there so i know where you are and can enjoy my food without worrying about your stalking me :LOL:

And I notice you didn't invite Ruth (viv 1969) you need her.

Who else is going to do the washing up :D

Oy....Stop stirring, Scottie :bat:

you get something more special ..... a big hug!!

plus, your specific dietary requirements make it hard to cater for!

I don't have special dietary requirements as a dinner guest. I'll eat any old crap. ;)

I better make sure I don't get you to write it then with spelling mistakes like that :D

I dont think I do too badly Joe, considering the condition I had as a child which prevented me from attending any education.

where's my invite? The Norfolk Mafia may have to gatecrash....and yuo don't want to see Slimbert when he's both hungry and angry!

This does have the potential to be a cracking thread though.....

Yet I'm the only one to give a guests list come on who's next!

Joe this thread is a sure fire way to make / break friends. Heck I'll play too! ;)

1. Joe - just to get the opportunity to pinch 'a brace of 5Diiis' (and I've met him and he is a sound bloke.
2. RadioHead (Collier) - to keep natural light Joe happy (and he's pretty good at weddings)
3. Daryl - so that I don't have to talk all evening (and as he has a heart of gold)
4. Marcus Geezer - just for the duck rolls - although they are likely to get nicked by his Nigerian mates ;)
5. Kris3291 - who seems a thoroughly nice chap!
6. The23rdman - to speak his mind :)
7. Last but certainly not least MsPeep - I need say no more

There are so many others - but I've stuck with 7.

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

Last edited:
Joe this thread is a sure fire way to make / break friends. Heck I'll play too! ;)

1. Joe - just to get the opportunity to pinch 'a brace of 5Diiis' (and I've met him and he is a sound bloke.
2. RadioHead (Collier) - to keep natural light Joe happy (and he's pretty good at weddings)
3. Daryl - so that I don't have to talk all evening (and as he has a heart of gold)
4. Marcus Geezer - just for the duck rolls - although they are likely to get nicked by his Nigerian mates ;)
6. Last but certainly not least MsPeep - I need say no more

There are so many others - but I've stuck with 6.

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

having your wife around will make it very difficult to have sex with me Dav :LOL:

Daryl has a McLaren cap, attends F1 races and owns a cropped body with a 300mmVR lens. That is as close as he has ever been to a fast car;)

Dav

you just destroyed my vision of daryl with one fatal post :(

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

Only because I would be cooking!!! ;-)
:bonk:

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

Sounds like a very pleasant evening. My pick would perhaps be less pleasant but more fun and would be an attempt to clear the air so that 'everyone could just get along!'.

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

Huzzah! Free license to speak my mind!

FlyTVR said:

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers.

Dav

Cheers fella. I'd only embarrass myself though. :(

Mine would be

FlyTVR- so I could nag I'm for tips on gear and wedding shooting.
rdh- for similar reasons.
DannoBoy- first person to really get to know on TP. Also we help each other with crit when others don't/can't.
Chopper- just cos I know him outside of TP, he shot my wedding and he's a gooner.
SimonM- as his thread 'cancellation' makes me want to buy him a pint for all the aggro.
Ryanyboy- I think me and him arguing could entertain the group if all else fails. :)

Good thread.

Hard to get it down to 7 but how's about this.

Quite a serious list, but I'd hope it would produce good hard conversation about different viewpoints of the business of photography.

Daryl
Ryanboy
FlyTVR
Aleksandres Babi
Simon Reville
Radiohead
Hacker

Back