TP Dinner Guest List

Hard to get it down to 7 but how's about this.

Quite a serious list, but I'd hope it would produce good hard conversation about different viewpoints of the business of photography.

Daryl
Ryanboy
FlyTVR
Aleksandres Babi
Simon Reville
Radiohead
Hacker

Having met / worked with most of the people on that list, there would be room for discussions over diner! You'd better include a moderator! :bat:

Dav

daryl and serious? you sure?

Very. I'm up for lively debate and hoping the face to face aspect would temper responses a little. It would be an education in itself for me listening to a lot of the conversation round that table however I don't post this list to belittle or that anyone would 'pick' on anyone else, but I just see different viewpoints being bounced around on the forum and it would be great to be part of a discussion where perhaps these different aspects could be thrashed out a little.

Having met / worked with most of the people on that list, there would be room for discussions over diner! You'd better include a moderator! :bat:

Dav

Hacker!

Last edited:
But I'm a Landrover fleece the World of it's resource ziz ziz. Kind of Guy.

Any chance of that in a language that resembles English Daryl?

Crystal,thanks.

Im always serious..........

Hang on, back in minute. My dog has just sent me a text.

S'ok....it was a proposition from my dog. :D

Thanks Ruth.

Just rememberered Adrain.

Joe was on about fast cars.... Only fast cars I've had was Celica and not so long back a Ltd edition Jag..... that was quick.

But I'm not a Fast car fan. I like Big Landys and Range Rovers and Defenderfor water and mud rambling.

That's what i meant to say. sorry.

But I will be looking in the future for 2nd hand R8.

Anyway Dav you cheeky Monkey. You are a Beamer driver. Nothing great about BMW's.
Common as one of Harrison's steaming pies.

Now when you had the TVR that was the ticket.

Daryl, my dog's in tears...what was that all about? :D

Daryl said:
Thanks Ruth.

Just rememberered Adrain.

Joe was on about fast cars.... Only fast cars I've had was Celica and not so long back a Ltd edition Jag..... that was quick.

But I'm not a Fast car fan. I like Big Landys and Range Rovers and Defenderfor water and mud rambling.

That's what i meant to say. sorry.

But I will be looking in the future for 2nd hand R8.

Anyway Dav you cheeky Monkey. You are a Beamer driver. Nothing great about BMW's.
Common as one of Harrison's steaming pies.

Now when you had the TVR that was the ticket.

Mr B - there is nothing wrong with the BMW you know. Now the TVR :) Z4 :) Porsche :) Passat :)

Of course I must be on your list too - I HOPE!!!

I'd have:

Daryl sat next to
Ryan who would be next to
Marcus who would be next to
MD who would be next to
Dav who would be next to
Simon Revill who would be next to
Joe who would be sat next to a moderator to keep you all in check.

I'd be out waking Daryl's dog!! :)

The text from the dog was telling me he has got his head stuck in a Cornflake box.....

Ruth does your dog know Ted the Terrier?

Daryl I mentioned the name......now she's hysterical!
This is going to cost me fortune in therapy, I know it :D

Dav

Joe would trying to sell us his latest book.

'How to photograph the Forth bridge at midnight bathed in candle light'

Nothing right with BMWs. Everyone has one. Too many about.

Pass what? VW? Great vans nowt else.

I don't even know what car i would like at the moment. another Shaguar.

Oi!

Dav drools over my Passat CC. It's only been to the garage about a dozen times in the past 3 years for small but random things. And it seems to like ramming skoda's off the road but then who doesn't.

:) I'm game. I'm actually quite nice in person :)

Last edited:
*Continues to ruminate on his list...*

I am trying my best to come up with a list with folk which have the strangest dietary needs......and then pick one of our many chefs on here to cook the dinner.......

The 23rd man is a deffo on the list!

Back