TP Glen Coe Meet 2017

IMG_1490130520.040158.jpg

This is at etive but further up the falls....

Finally caught up with my editing so a little bit of time to spend in here :)

@paul100 ...Castle Stalker , amazing light & love the composition :clap:

@MrDrizz ...congrats on the Explore of Lochan Na Fola by the way :clap::clap:
Lochan atrocious shot....envious to say the least :notworthy: so wanted to get that shot but each time I visited it the water was rippled with no real reflections

@Mark twiglet .....gotta love that stag (y)(y)

@RichieTee .....blinding shot of the Devils Pulpit :clap::clap: well worth the tricky descent to get there .

A few more from me....

Think this is my favorite from the weekend

Looking at you ! by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

Although this runs a close 2nd...taken in Glencoe Lochan woods whilst praying for the rain to stop....it didn't :D

In the spotlight by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

Took this on the way up to the meet on the road leading to the Green Welly stop .

Light after the storm by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

Loch Leven on a very wet Saturday.....

Centre piece by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

I think I know which my favourite is!

All jokes aside, I like your take on the tent shot and that pier. Where is that btw?

@RichieTee ....clarty & sharpness on that nd sho...my god, feel like I can almost pick that rock up (y)

@Mardybum .....Lovely shot of a classic scene......1st one works best for me , love the mist swirling over the top of the mountain (y)

@pjm1 ...cracking shot with the tent :clap: & loving the portraits , can't belive you lugged your ocf stuff all the way up there :jawdrop:

@Buck .......gotta love a good pano........so much possibility at Tulla in the right weather !

@Ian W ...glad to help (y) you got far more detail in the sky than I did & it sets the scene off nicely (y)

Cracking pictures.

Looks like you had a very rewarding weekend.

Back