TP Marwell Meet People

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Come on chaps pop your people shots here. All shot with the Sigma 70-300 apo and Canon 40d.

Rob and Dave waving around his 100-400.
3151104315_170cdcbf28_o.jpg

Dave, Andy and Richard group chimping, supposedly the latest craze.
3151101853_42a3726aa6_o.jpg

Andy, Rob and Dave (aka Bags r Us) preying for the killer shot.
3151934822_e59f770b65_o.jpg

The only Golden Tamarin we saw all day, it was called Dave and I was lucky to get a good shot of it.
3151103293_7b61ab48b6_o.jpg

How much is that camera worth Andy? 2 quid.... I give you a pound mate.
3151936136_e88932c105_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just about enough room in it for the kitchen sink Gary. The label is just in case i got seperated from the TP heard. Is that the correct collective noun for TP'ers?. That Golden Tamarin is a good looking fella Alby.

Last edited:
Just about enough room in it for the kitchen sink Gary. The label is just in case i got seperated from the TP heard. Is that the correct collective noun for TP'ers?. That Golden Tamarin is a good looking fella Alby.

I agree Dave although he does look a little vacant :LOL:
Anyway when are we going to see some of yours and other peoples shots or did you forget to push an SD Card in ;)

Damn!! Just got back from visiting my daughter and the grandchildren for Xmas and I found I missed a meet!!

:crying:

Well I was tempted to go in myself but as everybody is changing over to Nikon no one wanted to buy my gear so that was that :crying:

Alby fired up by all the animal pheromones in the air came into season and the mating dance just came from knowhere! Once it has started even the fastest shutter speed can't freeze the action!

Marwell133.jpg

It seemed to work for him though!

Marwell181.jpg

Last edited:
I taking it off :LOL:
Well at least I had something in my bag, that is the weigh and strain of throwing it over my shoulder :LOL: What is a shame is that big glass couldn't get the moment sharp like my phone did :LOL:
Dave pulling on the walldrobe ;) Taken with the Nokia N95.
3156229726_0f016c05fa_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing these shots makes me realise how lucky I was at the last meet (Netley Abby), to get away with sneaking behind a tree for a pee without getting my photo taken!!!

I hope!!!!!!!:LOL:

Ian it's as if he heard you say that looking at the photo :LOL:

Teehee, good shots. And naughty boy, swearing on the forum ;)

Gary.

I got a shot of this in one of the enclosures i think its an albatross would be greatfull for an id?

IMG_8969.JPG

Haha, see how I merge into the background, that's the secret ;)

Back