TP Meet... FILM!

I'm sure we can work out some sort of pick-up/drop off at a suitable train station for those coming by public transport(y)

I'll likley be passing close by if Peak district is on the cards. Can we get a consensus on who and where maybe over the weekend? I have all sorts coming up with holidays, Star Parties and so on!

Anyone? Bryan, I thought you were after getting this sorted?

Peaks would be good - I can't do overnights due to carer duties, but i'm pretty sure I could at least make a flying visit - it's only a hour or so's drive away for me...

Peaks or Norther (is that a word?) and I'd be up for it!

Anyone? Bryan, I thought you were after getting this sorted?

For me I want it sorted But i also have a lot on right this moment (prep for bulldog etc) but as soon as that's done I will be keen to sort it out :)

The idea for this thread was mainly to see if people was interested or if i was just talking absolute *****. :thinking::LOL::LOL:

Bry

Ok as Bryans thread seems to have started a bit of a shift but has stalled a little. My vote would be Telford as a meeting point.

You then have the choices of the Ironbridge Gorge or Cosford air museum, they are two of the top attractions off the top of my head. But.... it does also have Telford shopping centre, ideal for The Big Yin to practice his Street photography ;) but would also be a good place for any of resepective partners to visit if they don't want to hang around with us.

It has good access to motorways and there are quite a few camping/caravanning sites in the area.

Looks good, but too far for me unfortunately. Don't let that stop you though!

It does look like a good site and the area is interesting but I would prefer somewhere central, Peak Disrict'ish as it's not an area I've ever really been too and I could also combine the trip with a visit to relatives in the Midlands.

And if Arthur isn't there who's going to repair my Zorki when I break it?

Back