TP Mega Meet 2015

Dagger through my heart. :(
:p
Yes, the Holiday Inn* is on the A5 between the Whipsnade turn off and the M1 (J9).
*I now have to go and wash my typing fingers.
:LOL: :p

OK so no favourites I did link a list of local accommodation in the opening post about the MM.
In case anyone missed its its HERE

Shall we make another thread to discuss what we can bring along to show off?

Andy

Go on then, we know you want to boast:p .....if other folk have same stuff as me, it'll save me carrying it :D

Also, to save anyone having to venture out into the rest of the forum, here is the info on getting tickets too :D

Ticket Sales

Please contact Yv for bank transfer payment details. Include the following:

Real Name
Forum name
How many tickets required
One day or both [£10 for one day, £15 for both]

Email to tpmegameet@gmail.com

It'll be good to put more faces to names / pseudonyms.
Looks like we have us a Megga-meet (y)

Like Thelma and Louise.... and er.... Sharon?.......

It'll be good to put more faces to names / pseudonyms.
Looks like we have us a Megga-meet (y)

You haven't seen our faces yet....... :runaway:

don't forget Trace ...her and Shaz are always seen together :D

Now that made me chuckle, being a Trace myself and my best mate at school a Sharon really was the Bain of my entire schooling :D

Wait until you see the wrecks that inhabit the staff room, we could curdle developer at 20 paces :eek:

Speak for yourself! *

*I can do it at 50 paces! :D

Reactions: Yv
Permission granted, hotel booked, tickets ordered. (y)

Or you ours :D
I'm easy to recognise from my Avatar BTW :D

He's lying! He hasn't been that skinny for more years than he can remember!!! ;)

I really hope I'll have moved house by June, so will be able to say for certain closer to the time if I'll be coming... and if I'll have a new bike to travel on :D

Just posted this in the main thread, but I know you lot, you wont see it out there, so posting here too :LOL:

The lovely folks at Peak Imaging have very kindly offered to sponsor the photo competitions after the event. There will be Best Digital photo and Best Film Photo categories with vouchers to spend at Peak Imaging for the top 3 places in each. Peak Imaging offer both digital and film processing services, so do have a click on the logo to check them out and for you social media types, you can find them on Facebook too.

Cool, well done Peak, top blokes and blokettes.

^^^WHS^^^ thanks Peak.

Well done peak that's really good of you (y)

Back