TP Members Gamertags for Xbox Live/PSN/PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed out one crucial edit, I'm reasonably sure there's no member called 'smoothedit' on these forums :LOL:

:LOL: Bloooomin SHUSH YOU!

Ahh those were the days!

I actually had to type in login details yesterday - It took me at least 6 goes to remember shrinkeydong or whatever todays fancy is!

Xbox: beast3

Last edited:
Go on then

Xbox - Tac1975
PSN - Jas19750

Currently playing COD MW2 to death

All Added.

Cannot WAIT to get the internet installed in our new flat - been a whole month without COD :(

psn gamertag is KRYPTONEO
MW2, COD4

XBOX Live gamertag is also KRYPTONEO
Fifa 10, Forza Motorsport 3

Added Stephen.

Play some COD MW2 for meeeee!

Added Ian.

Shoot some Americans online for meeeee. I am way way way overdue with internet!

dervturbo - TP leon1p - Forza 3

Code:
[plain][*]dervturbo - [COLOR=darkred]TP leon1p[/COLOR] - [COLOR=green][B]Forza 3[/B][/COLOR][/plain]

New to live so only playing Forza3 so far.

Last edited:
Added. And thank you Graeme for adding the code - makes it sooo much easier. Thanks matey (y)

hey... nice one.

PSN - leftcurl
FIFA 10
MW2 (but not often... )

Added (said in a Len Goodman "Seveeeeen" style)

Added (said in a Len Goodman "Seveeeeen" style)

I stated that my x360 & ps3 usernames are "Cunniffe66_" the same as my TP username.. yet on the list you've put "cunniffe66_: x360/ps3 - Cunnliffe66_"

.. Where did the L come from?

Easy tiger! Would have made no difference to the people adding you as the PSN/Live names were correct - it was only the TP username that was wrong.

Apologies :(

Easy tiger! Would have made no difference to the people adding you as the PSN/Live names were correct - it was only the TP username that was wrong.

Apologies :(

Lol np, I am used to people mistakingly calling me cunLiffe but was abit bewildered as you wrote two diff versions next to each other heh.

Lol sossa was having a dense moment!
Have you tried Bad Company 2 yet- immense 1player and more exciting multiplayer missions than COD2...

Lol sossa was having a dense moment!
Have you tried Bad Company 2 yet- immense 1player and more exciting multiplayer missions than COD2...

I haven't tried the new BF. I'd like to but don't got as much time for games as i'd like to have. I play MW2 with my college friends but that's about it. The only other game I give alot of time to is the Microsoft Word Game :p

Add me into PS3 as well now!! Same user name (KINGOFPRESTWICH) as Xbox

Bad Company 2 & Uncharted 2 are my only 2 games at the moment#1

PSN - N1ght_W4lk3r

MW2,FIFA10, Uncharted 2, SFIV..

XBOX gamertag - carlm90

I play mostly Modern Warfare 2 and Fifa 10.

Would be good if people added :)

Would anyone be interested in a Canon owners vs Nikon owners cod mw2 game one night on the ps3?

Would anyone be interested in a Canon owners vs Nikon owners cod mw2 game one night on the ps3?

Hell. Yeah. :D

Not for a little bit though, my ps3 is currently un-PSN-able (I'm selling it as it doesn't have the update and so has linux etc etc). But no update means no MW2 :(. I just wish I could find a slim in stock!

Hell. Yeah. :D

Not for a little bit though, my ps3 is currently un-PSN-able (I'm selling it as it doesn't have the update and so has linux etc etc). But no update means no MW2 :(. I just wish I could find a slim in stock!

Ok sounds good,anyone else up for it?

Is there a demand for a ps3 without the 3.21 update? Haven't updated mine yet,just wondering:)

Is there a demand for a ps3 without the 3.21 update? Haven't updated mine yet,just wondering:)

Not sure, it's sort of speculation at the moment.... It's a 60gb one, so I'm retiring it for a few months and seeing what it's worth then. But it does ps2 games, linux, has the card readers etc, so hopefully I'll get my money back that I've just spend on a slim! ;) :D

Chris

Not sure, it's sort of speculation at the moment.... It's a 60gb one, so I'm retiring it for a few months and seeing what it's worth then. But it does ps2 games, linux, has the card readers etc, so hopefully I'll get my money back that I've just spend on a slim! ;) :D

Chris

Yeah iv got a 60gb, not sure if I could give up my memory card readers thou,I love them:D

Cheers all. Updated, added and removed as requested.
Apologies for the delay - Manflu attacked :(

Hope all had a better Easter than I did (y) :LOL:

Xbox 360

stokecity m

Only really play MW2 atm

Xbox 360

stokecity m

Only really play MW2 atm

Added
Dude - really do check out Bad Company 2 - if you love MW2 you will love this. The multiplayer offers its own different merits to MW2 and also has a very good 1 player. Well worth consideration when you next need a game.

Xbox360: surfinrach90
Games: Mainly Battlefield: Bad Company 2, lately. But I have most games.

Steam: surfinrach90
Games: Team Fortress 2

PSN: Captain_Turtles
Games: MAG, Uncharted 2 and LBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back