TP Members Gamertags for Xbox Live/PSN/PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 Network

Daviskills - Modernwarefare2 and 40 more games (y)

Anyone wants a match im on tonight, if you add me please let me know if your from TP as im dumb lol

Thanks

matty1972 on PSN

none of the xpox nonsense here, just psn

PS3 ~ Tag: Woblee ~ MW2 mainly but looking forward to Gran Tourismo

PS3 - Ebrium - COD MWF2 at the moment - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (when it comes out)

Have been through the list and added everyone I think - I don't have a mic anymore btw, prob for the best as I get rather vocal when losing :D

Last edited:
FR's gone to the following people from the talk photography gamer tag:
StarkersClark
RS555UK
Deprose
Bruce2706
Mr Wigster
LouKr
mbooth
Wayne Ker 1

xbox= Wayne Ker 1 im on cod mw2 at the moment alot

im not on the gaystation

Not sure on the phrasing tbh but you are added :)

PS3 ~ Tag: Woblee ~ MW2 mainly but looking forward to Gran Tourismo
GT is gonna be awesome!! Added.

PS3 - Ebrium - COD MWF2 at the moment - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (when it comes out)
Have been through the list and added everyone I think - I don't have a mic anymore btw, prob for the best as I get rather vocal when losing :D

:LOL: You and me both. Would probably teach some of the kids who are mullering me at COD some new words if I did! Added.

Have just ordered Cod MW2 for the Xbox 360 too, so if it could be updated that'd be muchas gracias :)

Updated Sir.

Just had a good few hours razzing around with beardboy and some more chaps - good fun, I'll have to go buy a new mic now though lol :D

Yep that's me - Ebrium, its not always going to be me playing since my housemates tend to take over my room, but if you send me an invite and its me playing I'll accept :)

PS3..... ONFORM1....MW2

PSN

Wyatt_X [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2]

PC

Wyatt_X [Steam ID]

Just to add, I have Left 4 Dead 1, 2 and Empire Total War on Steam but not MW2 :).

I've got MW2 on PS3 though.

Just to add, I have Left 4 Dead 1, 2 and Empire Total War on Steam but not MW2 :).

I've got MW2 on PS3 though.

Edited accordingly.

PS Falkirk Rocks - OH family live up there!

steam for pc, username alexkidd or might be a13x, play mainly counterstrike but have mw2 :(

theres a talkphotography steam group i set up if anyone is remotely interested btw.

Last edited:
steam for pc, username alexkidd or might be a13x, play mainly counterstrike but have mw2 :(

theres a talkphotography steam group i set up if anyone is remotely interested btw.

Could you confirm which one and I will add. Cheers.

HI.

Well my Xbox broke on chrostmas eve.. :( so i went out and bought a PS3 yesterday...

So can you please remove - cgrieve86 from the xbox list and add me to the PS3 list with Chris-G23

So now just starting COD MW2 from scratch again.

Ta,

Chris.

HI.

Well my Xbox broke on chrostmas eve.. :( so i went out and bought a PS3 yesterday...

So can you please remove - cgrieve86 from the xbox list and add me to the PS3 list with Chris-G23

So now just starting COD MW2 from scratch again.

Ta,

Chris.
Dont be sad about the breaking xbox,at least you now have the superior console!!
Think of it as a gift from the gods in showing you the light:LOL:

hi all,

not palying much but if you want to add me to the xbox live... my gamer is Ndegwa..

hope to see you soon.

PSN: the_crouch

Mainly just play PES 10.

360: awec

I'm on the 360 more, and usually play Modern Warfare 2 and FIFA10.

PSN: chrisw999

Playing Modern Warfare 2 far too much (but it's the Christmas holidays so it's fine!). Can we have a Talk Photography clan tag thing?!

It'd be nice to play with some people who aren't screaming/rapping/crying pre-pubescent Americans! :D

PSN :gobbyyankkiller

Modern Warefare 2...............Absolutely hooked on the C.O.D series !!!!!
named as such as I hate the winging Americans !!! (agree`s with Chris321)

Last edited:
PS3: Cunniffe66_
360: Cunniffe66_

Currently playing MW2 on PS3. Might pick it up on 360 soon to play with my 360 friends.

:D

XBOX 360 - Lau Gar Will (MW2) Plus many others!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back