TPF Chester Zoo Meet - Official Pics Thread!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Post you Chester Zoo Meet Pics in here folks.

Only the one from me so far - way too many to sort through, but expect more as the days pass :)

2411294618_f9256600fa_o.jpg

I reckon because there are going to be so many, it might be better to put your own into your own threads (if you want to of course).

Any 'people' shots etc can be stuck in one thread :)

Quick one of mine to stick in here before I sort the rest of mine tomorrow

Some great shots in this thread already :clap:Great to meet everybody (y)

10. Inaglo
DSC_0094-1.jpg

11. Flash.... AAHHAA!! ;)
DSC_0206.jpg

If you could put some names to faces, that'd be handy (y)

I'm sure someone will have a photo of me laying on the tarmac taking a photo of a duckling at some point too :p

Just quickly ran these through an auto process in LR, might have to have a proper look at them tomorrow :)

(y)

Think no6 is mr and mrs grumpy badger

10 is little miss i'm late again

Great pictures Guys looks like you all had a lot of fun (y)
Love the Karma karma karma chameleon Chilli (y)

Really like that shot matty (y)

Say if you sneezed though? your camera would go straight in that puddle :LOL:

These look like fantastic meets, must go to one when there is one near me (y)

Tony

Duckling shot is really nice, but the white balance on the people shots seems kinda off.

Found a lot of Togs by the entrance. Were you there?

IMG_7180800x533.jpg

IMG_7181800x533.jpg

IMG_7182800x533.jpg

IMG_7183800x533.jpg

Some serious L glass around.

i'm in the last 2, dark green jacket, Dseered (red jacket) and Captain Jack are also in the last shot

Looks like you folks had a good time all-round at the meet then, some cracking photo's.

Looks like you had the place to yourself, was there anybody else there

So, if one tog gets takes pics in a street he gets told to go away, when did the riot police turn up??? and only 2 nikon users turned up?

looks like you all had a good day, pics are looking good(y)

Hope you all had a great time at the zoo! I am sorry I missesd it but just couldn't fit it in :( Next time hey :)

Good to see you all, I managed to escape being photographed as one of the old grumpys, was putting my newly purchased macro lens (thanks Pikeman) in the boot before using my 400L on a few of the beasts in the park, wow how inferior that felt wi all the huuuuge glass, which was amazing, cheers. Roll on the next meet. but please give us sun and blue sky.

Tsukiyomi - thats a great shot :) was it in a pen or on the footpath? if that in a pen you did a great job of making it look natural :)

...and yeah I have lots of people shots :) especially on of Ian who seems to be missing so far!

Pen.

Just making sure my shots are not under or exposed, first time shooting animals.

I have information that Marcel was muttering in his sleep on the journey home to blackmail any banned account back :p

Some belting shots there, people.
Just a shame I could not make it.

Back