Tractors

Edit My Images
Yes
There’s a wee boy called Jimmy and wee Jimmy loves tractors – especially big, red ones. He’s got big, red tractor wallpaper; big, red tractor pyjamas; big, red tractor toys; a big, red tractor lunchbox and so on and so forth.
For his eighth birthday, as a special treat wee Jimmy’s daddy organises for him to have a go driving a real, big, red tractor at a local farm. Of course the farmer is on board as well to make sure everything is under control but halfway around the field, just as wee Jimmy is building up speed the farmer has a minor stroke and the tractor goes out of control, runs down and hill and crashes into a big, old oak tree.
Both Jimmy and the farmer are unharmed apart from some bumps and bruises (and a minor stroke) but from that day forth wee Jimmy renounces all interest in tractors – no matter what their size or colour and throws out his red tractor lunchbox and red tractor toys; burns his big, red tractor pyjamas and tears down his big, red tractor wallpaper.
Several years go by and the incident is forgotten until one night a chip-pan is left on in kitchen a large fire breaks out.
Wee Jimmy is awoken by the fire alarm and goes down stairs to find both his parents unconscious on the living room floor.
Taking a deep breath first, wee Jimmy opens his mouth wide and starts sucking all of the smoke out of the room until finally there is none left and with the fire extinguished, his parents come around. How did you do that – they ask. Well you see he says…

I’m an ex-tractor fan.

It is a bad as the Dead Shaggy dog that lost it's tail - all shops visited and commented . . . . . . to find one that retailed Spirits

I understand why we didn't agree to a joke forum :grinshake

Back