Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

That image looks great Marie (y)

Just registered with you

Will give you a try on the next canvas order I place :)

I was impressed with the image posted above, so I think my humble effort will be passable :D

I couldn't find any details on the site about the wrap though, so had to include a message for Ben to say please wrap the edges, I use onone perfect resize normally but I don't know the frame/wrap dimensions for Ben's frames.

Kinda thinking I should have gone for a 36" now though :D

I uploaded a 24x16 that I'd sized with perfect resize.
Trade canvas then made the canvas at double the size and also added the gallery wrap themselves, so you should be fine.

That's interesting ...... I might ask them to upsize it to 36" then in the morning.

Well my canvas arrived today and I'm afraid to say they didn't get my PM asking if I could upsize......but that's my fault. I hadn't wanted to call them as it was a bank holiday.

What I can say though was that the canvas was packed very very well and delivered in double time (y)

The image I uploaded was a night scene of a local bridge, so the colours are predominantly dark. I have a 18x12 print of the image on fuji pearl paper which looked stunning to my eye :) so was a little wary about how the colours would fair on canvas. I shouldn't have worried. The image is sharp and the colour saturation is good too.

The production values held by Trade Canvas are first class, the tension on the canvas is drum tight and the corners are folded nice and tight. With extra little touches like the pre fitted hanger and felt corner pads finishing off a high quality product.

Based on this order.......I think it's safe to say I'll be ordering from them again !

Df

ordered a 26"x26" canvas on Sunday, arrived today and the quality is superb.
Well happy, will definitely use again
Thanks Ben (y)

I'm sure you'll be delighted with the service and quality :)

Oh I know, had an order before with them, I also made a cockup this morning with the picture scale and they emailed me right away, once they realised I hadn't replied to the email they than rung me up to discuss options. Unbelievable service :)

Matt

Hi TradeCanvasPrint

I would like an 24X16 canvas print. Can I send the picture to you? How will it look like as I have seen other people mentioning about different types of wrap?

Thanks

TradeCanvas -Is there a limit to the amount you can order in one go? I've uploaded 3 files, but the 4th (and most important) is a panaoramic of 16x48 or 20x60 (not decided yet) but it keeps freezing on the "generating preview and size options" after the file has uploaded? I've tried it 4 times now with varying file sizes?! Last one was only 5.5 MB.

I don't really want to split the order and pay 2x delivery costs...

EDIT - Pixel count was too large on one side! Ignore!

Last edited:
Hi TradeCanvasPrint

I would like an 24X16 canvas print. Can I send the picture to you? How will it look like as I have seen other people mentioning about different types of wrap?

Thanks

Hi Yes of course, send it to info@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and we can take a look. Also if you want faster responses t questions e mail us direct as we do not always manage to check the foirum on a daily basis.

Thanks Ben

TradeCanvas -Is there a limit to the amount you can order in one go? I've uploaded 3 files, but the 4th (and most important) is a panaoramic of 16x48 or 20x60 (not decided yet) but it keeps freezing on the "generating preview and size options" after the file has uploaded? I've tried it 4 times now with varying file sizes?! Last one was only 5.5 MB.

I don't really want to split the order and pay 2x delivery costs...

Hi,

Just emailed you with a suggestion on the problem.

Thanks Ben

Just received my first TradeCanvasPrint order and I'm really pleased. There are lots of glowing reviews on here about the quality, service and speed of delivery and I can only echo them. :)

I've read canvas can be a slightly 'soft' medium when it comes to print, but I can safely say the products I've received exceeded my expectations when it comes to sharpness. Will definitely use them again. They're really very good.

These are some 12 x 10s for a friend with the panoramic shot of London taking pride of place in my lounge. Its 48 x 16 and I love it. Although a small part of me wishes I'd gone for the 60 x 20.

Untitled by Minnis Photography, on Flickr

I've just placed a sample order with Trade Canvas Print. Really looking forward to seeing it, so I can get on and order these canvas' for the 20 odd people currently waiting for one!

Am very much looking forward to seeing it :D

581740_10152905952365160_1274537176_n.jpg

Is there anyone on here that lives on any surrounding islands to the UK? How do you go about postage? As it is currently around £13/14 to have a canvas posted from Trade Canvas to the Isle of Wight, which is pretty damn costly, nothing to do with TCP, just the damn Royal Mail :shrug:

Sent my first order, Ben was very helpful

Looking forward to the result

Is there anyone on here that lives on any surrounding islands to the UK? How do you go about postage? As it is currently around £13/14 to have a canvas posted from Trade Canvas to the Isle of Wight, which is pretty damn costly, nothing to do with TCP, just the damn Royal Mail :shrug:

Hi Chad,

As we talked about this over the phone earlier it's a good topic to bring up. We use APC for all are UK mainland deliveries which is a 24 hour fully tracked delivery service, which costs just £7.95 but is a UK mainland service only. However as Chad mentioned Royal Mail have done away with the standard parcel service which meant we could send to the UK's surrounding islands for around £8 up to 3m and up to 20kg. Now that Royal Mail have stopped doingthis service the same parcels shipped to the UK surrounding islands, like Arran, Isle of white etc now starts at £12.95........ a huge leap in costs from Royalo Mail. We wuld welcome any info all our TPF followers may have of a way round this.... we have been in touch with all UK couriers like city link, DPD, fedex etc etc and the costs are often higher than the new Royal Mail prices so suggestions please?

Thanks in advance Ben

P.s Just a quick mention, we have had an extremely busy few weeks with increasing order volumes so please follow up PM's on here with direct e mails to us as we do not always manage to check the forum on a daily basis at the moment.

My Hermes though slow are still very cheap, we send frames and mounts out every day with them and so far so good apart from one frame that disappeared for a week but was later found at another depot.

My Hermes though slow are still very cheap, we send frames and mounts out every day with them and so far so good apart from one frame that disappeared for a week but was later found at another depot.

Hi Brian,

Yes we to have used them to 'test' out the service, only problem is how slow the service is and as we are in quite a small town we found collections from us to be un-reliable, one parcel was sat with us for 3 days before it was collected. (Luckily it wasn't a work related parcel).

Quick note everyone, we are currently on a 2 day turn round due to order volume this week and losing a day with the Bank Holiday, any orders placed from this point on will be shipped most likely no later than Monday. Do contact us first should your orders be time critical.

Thanks Ben

Just placed my first order, cant wait to see the finished canvas.

Ben, Thanks for the print, very nice.

Ben, just got my latest canvas, 36x24 inch. Stunning as always, looking forward to delivering it too the client in the morning.

Just ordered a 42x24" canvas as my work colleagues want one for the reception area.
Having read this thread I'm not sure if delivery cost should be more than the website charged me as I'm not on mainland?
Ben, let me know if this is the case and I will send the balance.

Marie

Is there an issue when asking for advice before ordering a canvas print? I have used the 'contact us' from the website before the weekend with no reply. I then used the email address for Ben I saw on another thread the other day with no reply. Only because people are saying this company is pretty good is the only reason I sent a second email but I am considering trying elsewhere.

Anybody have similar issues??

Thanks.

Is there an issue when asking for advice before ordering a canvas print? I have used the 'contact us' from the website before the weekend with no reply. I then used the email address for Ben I saw on another thread the other day with no reply. Only because people are saying this company is pretty good is the only reason I sent a second email but I am considering trying elsewhere.

Thanks.

Call their phone number on 08456 838 662. I've spoken to Ben on several occasions, usually for half an hour at a time, really reassuring and answers as many questions as you want :)

Thanks.

Hi Ian,

Surprised to see the comments above on here, I have personally replied to 2 of your emails, and again to the same e mail you sent again today. Maybe check your spam box? We have been receiving and replying to all emails in our normal manner and I have had no issues of emails not going through. Anyway please do check through your mail.

On the info your after regarding your image, I would say it'll not print to well at the size you want and would recommend a 30"x20" size instead, your photo and the pixels will hold together much better. As for the logo send it to us separately and we'll apply it to the artwork ourselves. Simply email it over with a transparent background.

Hope this helps. (I have said the same in your e mails I sent earlier)

Thanks Ben

Last edited:
Ben,

I've sent we transfer download link for my image.
Let me know if you've received it.

Marie

Ben has supplied me with a couple of great canvases and another order will be placed late this week or next. The frames and print quality are both fantastic

Got the emails. They went into the Junk folder.

Thanks for your explanation.

Hi Ian,

Surprised to see the comments above on here, I have personally replied to 2 of your emails, and again to the same e mail you sent again today. Maybe check your spam box? We have been receiving and replying to all emails in our normal manner and I have had no issues of emails not going through. Anyway please do check through your mail.

On the info your after regarding your image, I would say it'll not print to well at the size you want and would recommend a 30"x20" size instead, your photo and the pixels will hold together much better. As for the logo send it to us separately and we'll apply it to the artwork ourselves. Simply email it over with a transparent background.

Hope this helps. (I have said the same in your e mails I sent earlier)

Thanks Ben

Extremely pleased with my sample canvas I got through the post by Trade Canvas Print last week. A truly premium print and built quality for a very reasonable price. Not to mention the customer service (Ben) is extremely good. I've definitely clocked up well over an hour of talk time over the past few weeks, tries to help with every little thing. If anyone has ANY doubts, just check my canvas sample below... notice on the back image it only shows two corner wedges as the other two fell out during transit, which are now back in place.

Before getting this sample from TCP, I also received one from a local business, their prices are almost identical. However, the local business canvas I received was literally a piece of wood, staples and a badly printed canvas. TCP totally blew them out of the water by offering everything I could think of as an extra, but at no extra cost... stretcher bar european pine frame, coated canvas, tape to hide the staples, corner cushions, a wall hanger, and nice tight corners! I may have even missed something out? Oh yeh... second to none service!

For me it's either go Trade Canvas Print or go home :LOL:

30nf2hx.jpg

2a7sz9y.jpg

i3rijd.jpg

jfwvuc.jpg

2vaiijb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/IsleofWightMilkyWay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadpowellgraphicdesign/

Reactions: Mp4
Canvas arrived today, looks fantastic and all the reception staff are delighted with it. Many thanks Ben :clap:

This was the image, northern lights in Lofoten:

9018655478_4f9b9f14f4_b.jpg

Back