Traveling Lubitel (directors cut)

I am getting quite nervous now.

I really want to make an impression by capturing something amazing.

Will my d-lites work with this? Do I need an adapter?

Oh so many questions an only two shots................

I am sure your effort will better than mine but hey ho.

Providing you can connect your D-Lites to a PC sync socket somehow then you'll be fine, I hooked it up to a set of skyports way back when.

yes, I found a pretty large parcel last night!! I'm now trying to think of something cool to take...hmm....! I will let you know shortly once it's off into the post!! Was excited, now more nervous!!(still excited!)

I am off to the post office shortly and the Lubitel will be on it's travels once more to Tiler65!

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

I will look forward to it arriving.

Looks like people are keeping this moving fairly rapidly. Good work people, keep it up.

by the looks of it, you might get it back before the end of the year!!!

Thanks Joodles

Just collected from the RM depot.

Now for the hard part.............. where are those instructions again :thinking:

Done and dusted already, one a shot of my messy PC station....DOH!

and an outdoor shot of my little girl.

I have wound it on but the number says 10 :thinking: There did not appear to be a 9, I hope I haven't cocked it ooooop. :shrug:

Looks like it's been cocked up somewhere, your frames should have been 5&6 and if you were winding it on for the next person it should have been number 7 in the window.

Yv cocked the first one up.....:exit:

anyway, :D, she would have finished at 3, joodles 4&5, Tiler6&7....a wind on to 8..

so another 2 have slipped through the net..:LOL:

3 left then, looks like sam or onefunky will shoot without a safety net...

Posting today to Sam.

It has been wound on and is ready to use.

Arrived today so will take my 2 over the weekend and post on to OneFunky on Monday. I actually love the look of it so much that I think I will look for one myself as I have been wanting a MF camera for a while.

going to be cheeky here but anyone have a scanner that does medium format?

i got my voigtlander films back eventually and looking to get them scanned but mines only does 35mm...

there is 24 shots in total so shouldnt take too long, i messed up on the advancing, not sure how but only 8 shots per film :bang:

I'd offer to do it with the film from the Lubitel but I'm going away with work at the end of next week and even when I get back I'm too disorganised to do it in a timely manner for you.

I'd offer to do it with the film from the Lubitel but I'm going away with work at the end of next week and even when I get back I'm too disorganised to do it in a timely manner for you.

no problemos, appreciate it anyways.

i should have enough money to upgrade mines in the next few months but i'd rather spend the cash on a proper medium format outfit.

Oops, forgot to post an update, unfortuneately I still haven't done my shot. I recieved it last sat so will take mine tonight or tomorrow and post by Sat.

I've changed puters, my scanner is scsi, I've fitted the card but haven't got round to actually trying to get it to work yet, the thought of the same rigmarole of compatible driver bullox that I had with my old pc, has put it on the back burner.
I think an accurately aimed kick up the arse would make me sort it out, so if Gandhi throws a deaf un, put me in reserve...:D

Well despite sending it off the other day and the adress being checked and verified when I sent it, it arrived back today so I will repackage it and repost ASAP (should be before last post today). Really sorry about this guys. :)

Who is it being sent to?

Onefunky, I would have thought..

1. Yv
2. Joodles
3. Tiler
4. Sam
5. Onefunky
6. Kev

sorry guys, forgot bout this until i got knock on my door!

il shoot the remaining frame then send it back tomorrow if time permits or friday at very latest.

need to check the how to's again, looks similar to my voigtlander mind

Nope.

Hopefully it'll turn up today then I can develop the film in college tomorrow, not going to hold my breath though as I gave ofp the address a week ago.

fingers crossed for ya kev.

I do hope there is no naughtiness going on with this.

Something so simple to organise and things go wrong.

Nothing unusual Tom, Joxby never got his travelling Cack back from when he sent it out and this one has gone relatively smoothly compared to the first time it did the rounds.

Back