Travelling Spyder 3

Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, to save confusion on the other list. My Spyder 3 is available for a borrow so add yourself below if you fancy a shot of it.

The software supports OS X and Windows XP and Vista. It's the Spyder 3 Elite (http://www.datacolor.eu/en/products/monitor-calibration/spyder3elite/index.html) and will do LCD/laptop and CRT screens.

Who's first then?

Order of people!

1. Blue Moon 7
2. Taxboy
3. Zeb
4. Ant.
5. Marcel
6. Foggy
7. Leet
8. Middleearthimages
9. EdBray

That's a very kind offer - I'd like to volunteer, Captain Mainwaring to go first please !

Do I need to PM you my address ?

Ok, I'll pm you guys in order and we'll just wing it!

A big thank you welly for the offer. Would like to add my name to the list please.
Got my epson R1800 back yesterday and got a new laptop, and I’ve only gone and lost my profiles so I just got a couple ordered up and then started wondered where to get laptop calibrated.

Zeb

I'd be interested in trying this too please :)

I've borrowed an i1 Display LE off a friend who is still, er, waiting for it back.
However, calibrating my mac and my second display..they still both look quite different for some reason....

Ooooh - yes please. Would be nice to see the difference so I can see if its worth me buying one!

Ok sweet, well it'll be on it's way to Blue Moon 7 on Monday and then he'll pass it on and so forth :)

I'll do that and update it as and when! If everyone has it for a few days and then gets in touch with the next person, I think it should potentially go quite smoothly.

well i put my name on the other list aswell so i will put myself on this list i think its a great idea cheers welly

1. Blue Moon 7
2. Taxboy
3. Zeb
4. Ant.
5. Marcel
6. Foggy
7. Leet
8. Middleearthimages
9. EdBray
10. pro.wannabe

Could I be added to the list please I promise to be quick...... Thank yo Welly very generous of you to offer

1. Blue Moon 7
2. Taxboy
3. Zeb
4. Ant.
5. Marcel
6. Foggy
7. Leet
8. Middleearthimages
9. EdBray
10. pro.wannabe
11. SteveD_UK

well i put my name on the other list aswell so i will put myself on this list i think its a great idea cheers welly

Could I be added to the list please I promise to be quick...... Thank yo Welly very generous of you to offer

can i be on the list please. Its very generous of you.

Er....you three folks are also on the list for the other one.....are you going to do it twice or do you want to be taken off the other list?

Bob

I'd like to go on the list please :)

I actually have a huey but I'm really not happy with it and would be interested to see how the spider compares. :)

Er....you three folks are also on the list for the other one.....are you going to do it twice or do you want to be taken off the other list?

Bob

im ok with just this list bob cheers anyway just a pitty nobody wants to do this with lenses lol

Bob

Thought I keep my name on both list Bob and see what one came up first, Then cancel my place on the remaining list if thats ok

Please add me as I feel the other one might be a while yet:)

Just wondering how far this has gotten to so far :)

Hi Ant,

There was a little delay in Welly posting it out. I am hoping that it will be awaiting when I arrive home this evening. I will have a go then send it on it's merry way asap to the next bod on the list.

Chris :)

just a thought for people, but can these things be used to calibrate lcd/plasma tv's as well?

Ok, so I just thought I would check in on the progress of the spyder, and this looks like the state of play at the moment!

1. Taxboy
2. Zeb
3. Ant.
4. Marcel
5. Foggy
6. Leet
7. Middleearthimages
8. EdBray
9. pro.wannabe
10. SteveD_UK
11. Oakey22
12. hughwi
13. Raymond Lin
14. Amp34
15. PsiFox
16. andrewc
17. Uneducated Rick
18. davekiddle
19. Kit Marshall

Thanks for your very kind offer Welly, this will make atleast 20 people happy!

Ditto, I'd very much like to be on the list too!

Thanks!

Cheers taxboy

Picked the Spyder up this morning from the post office.

Have a nice lazy day tomorrow so will set it to work, will pack it up Sunday night and hopefully I will be working near a post office on Monday to send it on to Ant.

Ant have sent a pm for your address.

Regards
Trevor

Can i be added to the list aswell please?

Thanks

Back