Wales 30 - 15 Scotland :clap:
Ireland 12 - 16 Wales :clap:

= 1 Triple Crown :1st:

Did anyone mention a Grand Slam :whistle:

Yes, yes. Well done Wales. :razz:

Can we change the subject now?? :D

Aye well done Wales, credit where credit due.... played a good game today

and Scotchland provided the Icing :clap::clap:

Aye the gid auld scottish weather did us proud, rain rain and even more rain,,,, those southern softies didnae like it to much:woot::woot::woot:

Taxi,

Don't get ahead of yourselves - one game at a time mate!!

Still - well done to the boys, it's nice to have something to cheer about after the woeful World Cup! :D

Matt

I was surprised when they presented a silver plate, I always thought the triple crown trophy was a big black thing made out of coal

OK so what I mean is don't get too carried away - we've got to be the French - and that's going to be a tough nut to crack, even in Cardiff!!

Well said

::D

Going to be fun next Saturday at Twickenham for England v Ireland. Looking forward to it although we've nothing to really play for (except pride)

Going to be fun next Saturday at Twickenham for England v Ireland. Looking forward to it although we've nothing to really play for (except pride)

It'll be even more fun with France coming to Cardiff, the only problem is I'm working. cough, cough :shrug:

Sounds like a really nasty case of man flu you have there, you should see your doctor about that :LOL:

Sry forgot I start this thread with all the excirement over the Grand Slam.

Chewyuk I was trying to forget you had the debenchers :razz:. Hope you enjoyed the game in Cardiff, as I was stuck in work. And a trip to Ireland you lucky git.

Back