True Detective

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
I really enjoyed the first season. Watched it straight one weekend after it was recommended by a mate. Actually at the time i was reluctant considering McConUghey as he only did girly films. Soon realised after that he's decided to take things in a Oscar ambitius way. Between him and Woody it was a really gripping thriller.

I was discussing season two with my wife and the fact that Colin Farell and Vince Voughn are the new true detectives. We looked at their Imdb history and i must say they don't have a great CV for this type of series. Saying that i loved Colin in phone booth and total reckal. Lol. And Vaughn in all those Christmas films lololollol.

Personally i would have employed Jim Carey as a detective only because i think he's a superb actor stuck in a crap actors body and could do with a new lease of life

Roll on June when its realesed. [emoji3]

Can't agree about Carey....awful.
I'll give series 2 a look, but not expecting miracles from Vince Vaughan.

He was good in Mr majestic and the voice in A Christmas Carol.

Watched the first three episodes but found it so slow I struggled to have any interest in it so stopped watching it. Feel like each episode was about 30 minutes too long

I watched the first series and thought it was good although in parts I found the mumbling drawling American accents pretty impossible to understand. I felt like shouting Annunciate for God sake! :D

I hadn't realised that the next series would have different detectives but I'll still give it a go. Maybe they'll speak more clearly :D

If anyone hasn't watched it already I'd recommend the 2014 TV series Fargo. Again could have done with trimming down but a good story.

I found the mumbling drawling American accents pretty impossible to understand. I felt like shouting Annunciate for God sake! :D

Well heavens, you need only travel to Essex....Birmingham or Merseyside to need to shout that! :LOL:

Back