Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Err hello being eaten here.......................:thinking:

Right all else fails take his photo, maybe he's a posing shark?!!:D

you're not being eaten ...... he's just trying to be friendly :) ..... I think! Thank God I can paddle faster than you :LOL:

Stroke him as you take his photo ..... Kev thinks that the shark thinks he's a dog :wacky:

Better still throw him a :jaffa: .......... or ten!

I'm here!!!!...... i think.. and over there and there and there!... ooh me dizzy...

Right its like this.... The shark is a shark but he has personality issues and feels a bit lonely... he wants to join our mad house and he says.... he likes :jaffa: too so could he please have one.........

I need help more than i thought:D

here's a packet of :jaffa: for him .... or should that be a crate?? :thinking:
Anyway what type of camera does he have?

I need help more than i thought:D

You think?????? :LOL: Did Kev not tell you when you joined that we have season tickets to local Psycho units? Oh yes 5* treatment apparently :D

carolthomasburns said:
You think?????? :LOL: Did Kev not tell you when you joined that we have season tickets to local Psycho units? Oh yes 5* treatment apparently :D

Strangely I get told often I'm special but the looks they give I don't think they mean it quite like I think......... Lol

we are all special T :D I know those looks and its just jealousy ..... honest it is :D
We have something that they dont have ......... some extra 'crazy' gene I think it is :LOL:

we are all special T :D I know those looks and its just jealousy ..... honest it is :D
We have something that they dont have ......... some extra 'crazy' gene I think it is :LOL:

Haha yes just jealously.......... they don't know what they are missing them normal folk!:D:D

Haha yes just jealously.......... they don't know what they are missing them normal folk!:D:D

:nono: we are the NORMAL ones not them :)

I forget so much these days.....

Its terrible when you get so old isnt it? Now where were we?? and who are you again? :thinking: More coffee I think......... and yes I DO get to finish them :LOL:

Its terrible when you get so old isnt it? Now where were we?? and who are you again? :thinking: More coffee I think......... and yes I DO get to finish them :LOL:

who said that..????

as for coffee.... glad to hear you do.. i am reliably informed others (or ..other) aren't as fortunate... :naughty:

The mad house is definitely the right descriptions for this corner of the forums(y)

You have over 50 comments in this thread already and not 1 photo posted yet! :)

SamuelSlade007 said:
who said that..????

as for coffee.... glad to hear you do.. i am reliably informed others (or ..other) aren't as fortunate... :naughty:

Laughing!! I wonder why?! ;-)

The mad house is definitely the right descriptions for this corner of the forums(y)

well I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do Phil :D.... saying that you will have a pass to get out now and again....... something we arent allowed for some reason :( :LOL:

phil_b said:

Haha I know!! Once I post they'll all leave me tho so I'm making the most of it :)

Haha I know!! Once I post they'll all leave me tho so I'm making the most of it :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: cant believe you would think that T :( as if we would leave you now ................. well actually we arent allowed more than 50yards away from TP in any direction so we can't leave anyway :LOL:

carolthomasburns said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: cant believe you would think that T :( as if we would leave you now ................. well actually we arent allowed more than 50yards away from TP in any direction so we can't leave anyway :LOL:

Hahahaha I know!.......... Why does every door fence gate exit blah blah keep damn zapping me

Hahahaha I know!.......... Why does every door fence gate exit blah blah keep damn zapping me

That will be the collar :) (y)

We're not talking M & S here are we.......:))

Marks & Spencers dont sell them Kev ........ Harrods apparently :D Better quality................. errrrr that is the M&S you were asking about isnt it? :eek: :LOL:

carolthomasburns said:
Marks & Spencers dont sell them Kev ........ Harrods apparently :D Better quality................. errrrr that is the M&S you were asking about isnt it? :eek: :LOL:

Methinks NOT!

Right I'm off to get drowned in town! Eek!

Methinks NOT!

Right I'm off to get drowned in town! Eek!

me too ............. well not with you as you'll have been there, got home , had dinner and slept three times by the time I get there :LOL:

SamuelSlade007 said:
Would I think of anything else.... I'm a stay at home clean living sort of chap...

Well it was only the other day you mention S&M!! Hehe

Would I think of anything else.... I'm a stay at home clean living sort of chap...

okay well while you are at 'home' can you vacuum the very dark corner (getting a bit dusty over there), wash the dishes, no need to do the windows as we dont have any :( , Feed the dogs, errrrrr....... cant think of anything else at the minute
See you when we get back :D

whipspeed said:
Good luck Trace, I've subscribed to your thread to see how you get on as well.

Excellent thank you! ..... The 365ers are building up :)

Not long now :D only 26 minutes till your 365 officially opens :D Good Luck and I know you will have some fantastic shots in there :) x

carolthomasburns said:
Not long now :D only 26 minutes till your 365 officially opens :D Good Luck and I know you will have some fantastic shots in there :) x

Awwwww thank you!! I'm actually trying now!!

It's official ....... Woohoo yippeee

Arghhhhh...... Big glass of wine!! Lol

X

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good luck with the 365 Trace :clap:
I will be looking in regularly, looking forward to your photographs. Iain

blakester said:
Good luck with the 365 Trace :clap:
I will be looking in regularly, looking forward to your photographs. Iain

Awww wow Iain thank you!!!

Happy New Year! :)

Back