twit

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Anyone who buys a mini with 5 doors is a complete twit......just saying.....

They do 5 door one's now? I would give up making them to be honest. Hairdressers car LOL

No no no, the Canons are the Aston's of the camera world while the Nikon's are the kia's :p

Oh stop. If we agree too often people will talk :LOL:

Now I would consider one, whilst before it was just too cumbersome to get into the back...My daughter who was 11 at the time complaint when we were looking for a little runabout of lack of space, and me of moving that damn seat...I'd consider it in a works version to replace my Golf R...

my mum had a mini, but that was blue, my dad got 'beige' out of his system with a Hillman Avenger

Our avenger was silver and hilllman Imp was white .......and the viva was dark gold

The world really does need to understand that THIS is a Mini, anything bigger is simply NOT, it is just a BMW in a party frock... unless of course it's THIS

:D
Luckily times move on and things get better.

Our avenger was silver and hilllman Imp was white .......and the viva was dark gold

The 70's/80's colour palette was truly a thing of awe!! :LOL: My favourite was probably the MkIII Cortina Ghia that arrived in metallic 'chocolate' brown [as opposed to the bronze that was very popular at the time] with a black vinyl roof that dad didn't like, so he changed the vinyl for some nice new beige vinyl.... so I suppose he didn't quite get the beige totally out of his system on the Avenger. Mind you, I knew things had taken a turn for the worse in the early 80's, as I was hitting my teens and he arrived home in a sky blue citroen. :arghh:

My mum had a Lara when I was a kid, you can imagine the crap I used to get. It did have an amazing heater though but the fake red leather used to burn your legs in the summer lol. Before that she had an allegro lol

Mini Cooper in British Racing Green was the only one worth having, real fun cars (y)

Back