Tyningham Beach, East Lothian

Name
sam
Edit My Images
Yes
i like the 1st one a lot, because the wider format suits the light condition and it is a really nice picture. the wide format highlights the shades of light and works particularly well with the heads of rocks getting caught in the light. the last one doesn't bring anything to the party. 1st one is outstanding.

btw why is the 1st one so small in terms of actual size...1000x417 pixel is not going to do it justice or see any issues in particular

Last edited:

The last two are tipping the cup for me!

I like the yellow/green in the last one....almost fluorescent !

i like the 1st one a lot, because the wider format suits the light condition and it is a really nice picture. the wide format highlights the shades of light and works particularly well with the heads of rocks getting caught in the light. the last one doesn't bring anything to the party. 1st one is outstanding.

btw why is the 1st one so small in terms of actual size...1000x417 pixel is not going to do it justice or see any issues in particular

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with the wider aspect working much better, especially with the light. Our will be much smaller as I uploaded with long edge limited for all. Doh!

I do too. I was trying to find a composition of the bass rock that I hadn't seen before, while also including the volcanic geology.
The only time I've ever photographed Bass Rock has been on visits to North Berwick. That's a very nice little town, and well worth a visit for anyone who han't been.(Especially when the highland games are on, the place is really buzzing )

Back