Typhoon....call sign Havoc.

@robmac can you please just post a bloody screen shot of the NEF file being imported and within LR (no edits not that it matters) as you are unable to create composites in there like this.

Include the info of file name and EXIF detail may have to be 2 screen shots.

I totally believe these are real but just do this and stop replying to the "one".

This thread is amazing but totally frustrating.

He could do that Bryn.

Or he could do what I'd do if someone called me a liar.

How are you anyway?

I hope to be out with the macro gear soon.

26873138641_e0034f7e58_b.jpg
razor t[/url] by Peter Lewis 4 MILLION VIEWS thank you, on Flickr[/IMG] another photo from same location same jet

fantastic find

Court documents show Jones’ claim was struck down by Smart on the basis that “it discloses no reasonable cause of action, is frivolous, irrelevant or improper, and constitutes an abuse of process.”

He could do that Bryn.

Or he could do what I'd do if someone called me a liar.

How are you anyway?

I hope to be out with the macro gear soon.

I'm good but will take that discussion elsewhere.

Problem is now people are waiting on an answer and @robmac who has patience to admire has been entertaining this whole debacle for the last 7 pages.

This may be the best thread since 'lord josh'

I seriously think that the mods should take some action now on this. Rob's reputation and honesty is still being openly and blatantly attacked by this clown. There is more than enough evidence already to support the view that these images are what Rob says they are. Bogus technical mumbo jumbo from Richard C (cranium perhaps?) will not show that the images are composited, because it's clear they are not.

I seriously think that the mods should take some action now on this. Rob's reputation and honesty is still being openly and blatantly attacked by this clown. There is more than enough evidence already to support the view that these images are what Rob says they are. Bogus technical mumbo jumbo from Richard C (cranium perhaps?) will not show that the images are composited, because it's clear they are not.

yeah but if they lock the thread Dickie boy won't be able to make a humiliating public apology ;)

suing a cancer charity...he then said he would give some of the money to charity.i feel i cant type what i would like to as i dont want this thread locked.

More chance of seeing pigs flying !

Do you get those through the Mach Loop ? ( I supose you get the occasional Hog call sign ;) )

I require the information I asked for, anything less and or refusal to provide it only confirms my suspicions. I could go with what I have already, but I don't want to feed the peanut gallery. I do believe beyond a shadow of a doubt these images are not what they are represented to be. You can prove me wrong by giving the answers I have requested and I can proceed to find the truth and prove that you are right or that I am right. One of us has to lose in this dog fight.

Richard, what are you trying to achieve and how, I've already asked you what methodology you are are trying to employ? My background is in forensics including forensic photography and imaging. Drop me a private message if you prefer.

Great shots rob, I too have done the loop and no raw files required to prove your point for me.

I think on the forum people should be allowed to question things, be proven wrong and apologise, I have no problem with that. However this is slanderous and I feel Richard deserves a ban for this unless he apologises, he is talking utter rubbish and it is not fair in the op, who is guilty until proven innocent in Richards crazy world.

I wonder what he'd make of this one... ;)

I have already posted it in another thread, but the bait wasn't taken...

I think we need a composite of a typhoon shooting down a crow ... (but its late and I CBA)

I don't think this thread should be locked as Robs repuration and honesty is still intact. It is a single individual who has thought things don't seem true (probably because he has seen the images in the wrong order) and set off on an investigation that has clearly led him down a BLANK alley. Richard has been polite, if not misjudged. I still challenge Richard to identify the items he requires Rob to provide evidence (if anything hasn't already) off so we can put this to bed before the mods think this is getting boring and lock it - we all need closure first [emoji6]

Well that's been an interesting read, the award to most patient member of an Internet forum anywhere really must go to the OP who I'd just like to add has posted a couple of spectacular images

I don't think this thread should be locked as Robs repuration and honesty is still intact. It is a single individual who has thought things don't seem true (probably because he has seen the images in the wrong order) and set off on an investigation that has clearly led him down a BLANK alley. Richard has been polite, if not misjudged. I still challenge Richard to identify the items he requires Rob to provide evidence (if anything hasn't already) off so we can put this to bed before the mods think this is getting boring and lock it - we all need closure first [emoji6]

How good are you at finding plastic needles in haystacks?

Cause I highly doubt R C will ever come back with proof it will just be ridiculous question after another. My suggestion for closure is @robmac send raw files to @Blank_Canvas who can verify the nature of the images or just share a print screen of the raw image on import.

Then we can all say my this was fun and ridiculous and what a "........" so and so is.

if anyone needs a hypocrisy fix these are from the haida thread where Dick threw all his toys on the floor when people found straight lines in his alledged SOOC shot (my bold)

Jeez, would you like me to send you the RAW file? get over yourself, I explained as honestly as I know how. Now you come back with a statement that just falls short of calling me a liar. Suck it up dude and move on!! Better yet, if you have Dropbox I will send you the raw file.

The only way that could be would be from an editing artifact. This was not edited in a way other than normal post that most of us do in these times. Any further debate calls into question my integrity and my honesty for which there are no facts to support. I suggest you get your camera phone checked out. If this is the way that this forums members greet newcomers from overseas, I wont be visiting for long.

Which begs the question of why its okay to question Robs integrity and honesty and why a Raw file (or 2) isn't sufficient evidence for him to "suck it up and move on"

I'm going to bed - hopefully the morning will bring the "prompt and full apology" to Rob that was promised much earlier in this thread , but I won't hold my breath

Last edited:
if anyone needs a hypocrisy fix these are from the haida thread where Dick threw all his toys on the floor when people found straight lines in his alledged SOOC shot (my bold)

Which begs the question of why its okay to question Robs integrity and honesty and why a Raw file (or 2) isn't sufficient evidence for him to "suck it up and move on"
Unbelievable!

How good are you at finding plastic needles in haystacks?

Cause I highly doubt R C will ever come back with proof it will just be ridiculous question after another. My suggestion for closure is @robmac send raw files to @Blank_Canvas who can verify the nature of the images or just share a print screen of the raw image on import.

Then we can all say my this was fun and ridiculous and what a "........" so and so is.

I'm away in London first thing in the morning and won't be available to look at these until next Wednesday at the earliest. I would need a copy of the original unchanged / unedited RAW or JPEG file(s) from both images. But I'm mindful that Rob is getting hacked off with this all this and to be fair to him why should he have to send his files all over the place just to clear his name ?

That said, the two (excellent) images already posted are clearly different, it's almost completely futile. I'm just intrigued to know what Richard is trying to achieve and how and that's on the backdrop of his previous thread.

If I am banned from this site, the truth will never be known, just one sides perverted version, just be patient and let me do my work.

This is getting a bit sad now. Without wanting to be too patronising, I genuinely feel a bit sorry for you Richard.

I went through a similar experience in this forum and was by insinuation accused of messing with a landscape, supposedly combining two images. I had the RAW files to prove that was not the case. I offered to provide them but changed my mind when I was not able to make a copy of the DNG file.

Still with this? Nobody said you had composited two images (that would be a ridiculous thing to do in that case).

I said, "Looks like two images stuck together to me, the left and right halves are so different..." because there is some obvious glitch in the file for whatever reason giving it the appearance of being two separate files. Hence me using the phrase, "looks like", and not saying, "you have tried to deceive us all, you scoundrel!".

This is getting a bit sad now. Without wanting to be too patronising, I genuinely feel a bit sorry for you Richard.

Still with this? Nobody said you had composited two images (that would be a ridiculous thing to do in that case).

I said, "Looks like two images stuck together to me, the left and right halves are so different..." because there is some obvious glitch in the file for whatever reason giving it the appearance of being two separate files. Hence me using the phrase, "looks like", and not saying, "you have tried to deceive us all, you scoundrel!".

To me it looks like a print and something went wrong half way through the printout.

I've noticed artefacts and posterisation in some shots of mine I've posted on line via photobucket but I've just put it down to not knowing how to optimise flies for web display. I've also once or twice notices things in JPEG's that were just not visible in TIFF's and maybe we'll see more of this with ever increasing mp counts and resolutions and people (like me) making a mess of posting pictures on line.

PS.
Rob, I feel for you over all this and just wanted to say that those pictures of yours are just... stunning. :D

Last edited:
I'm away in London first thing in the morning and won't be available to look at these until next Wednesday at the earliest. I would need a copy of the original unchanged / unedited RAW or JPEG file(s) from both images. But I'm mindful that Rob is getting hacked off with this all this and to be fair to him why should he have to send his files all over the place just to clear his name ?

That said, the two (excellent) images already posted are clearly different, it's almost completely futile. I'm just intrigued to know what Richard is trying to achieve and how and that's on the backdrop of his previous thread.
Anyone who wants the RAW files is welcome to them.i won't accept any more requests from Richard but am happy to deal with you guys.

Back