Ullswater

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
First time I've shot down the Lakes in so long, due to me having a love affair with the Highlands, even though the Lakes are only a 30 minute drive from home....

Ullswater certainly welcomed me back, and it's hard to beat on mornings like Sunday....

Ullswater by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Delicious!

Lovely light there Martin, has a really great feel to it this. I like the light hitting the outcrops of trees on the far bank too. Nice Work(y)

It would be lovely but there is something odd going on in the sky. It doesn't really show viewing on my laptop, but looking on the desktop and decent monitor it looks very strange.

There is no sky in the image so I'm not sure what's going on there ;)

Last edited:
There is no sky in the image so I'm not sure what's going on there ;)

Ah, it's a hillside behind then. That makes sense. I assumed it was sky because of the very bright part low to the left. It's not a part of the country I'm familiar with. Sorry about that. I'll blame it on looking on the desktop too late on too hot a night :)

I love the feel of this

That looks mighty fine to me, Martin. All that's missing is Mr Littlejohn chugging along on one of the steamers.

It's a very subtle photo on first glance that has more strength to it the more you look at it, nice one.

Back