Under floodlights

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Noise reduction on or off?

I generally have mine (D3) on low. However, have heard lots of fellow snappers say the have theirs off.

What does everyone else think? On? Or off and do the work in post?

Off here as well.

I use Noiseware Professional Edition before PP'ing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul going off topic here, just had a look at your website, some great images. I see you have some football ones on there. Just wanted to know how you are displaying them? Did you get your own licence or are you displaying under an agencies licence?

Paul going off topic here, just had a look at your website, some great images. I see you have some football ones on there. Just wanted to know how you are displaying them? Did you get your own licence or are you displaying under an agencies licence?

Mixed in fairness most are under an agency licence but some (far fewer now than when I was a student) I chanced my arm and got my own.

ok so does that mean you have a web licence from dataco to display them? Sorry for the questions i am just interested as i always though you werent allowed to display images from football league/premier league grounds for personal websites unless you had a web licence

ok so does that mean you have a web licence from dataco to display them? Sorry for the questions i am just interested as i always though you werent allowed to display images from football league/premier league grounds for personal websites unless you had a web licence

You cant even if you have a licence and if you do it has to be password protected.

Paul.. again off topic... Love the horse racing shots :)

Have removed all the Prem and FL stuff now, will add a PP gallery when and if I have some spare time.

Paul.. again off topic... Love the horse racing shots :)

Thanks very much :) Off racing again today at Cheltenham for the Festival trials, so much less stressful than football. So heading out 'in country' away from Getty etc to see if I can get something different.

I'm still fairly new to photography, but it seems ridiculous to me that you have to purchase a licence to display your own photos.

Some amazing sports photos on your website though!

Back