Notice Up date regarding TP hand over.

As above its useful for forum up dates when there is a forum issue, and it can't be posted on the forum :D
I have tweeted the info given in the OP and included the talkphotography account name and hashtag so that the twitterers might find it if the server is down for a while. https://BANNED/talkphotography does have 2039 followers on Twitter and is included in 79 curated lists so getting access to the account and tweeting announcements, events, competitions and challenges might be useful.

I'll just have to wait; I'm not on twatter, faceache or indeed any of those infernal spying machines although I believe I might still have an account on Myspace somewhere.

Reactions: Nod
I have tweeted the info given in the OP and included the talkphotography account name and hashtag so that the twitterers might find it if the server is down for a while. https://BANNED/talkphotography does have 2039 followers on Twitter and is included in 79 curated lists so getting access to the account and tweeting announcements, events, competitions and challenges might be useful.
Thanks for that, I don't have control of the twitter account. I must look into it (y)
In fact twitter is even more of a mystery to me than FB.

I'll just have to wait; I'm not on twatter, faceache or indeed any of those infernal spying machines although I believe I might still have an account on Myspace somewhere.
Lets hope its not a Thursday :D

Presumably there will be some sort of notice where we'd expect to see the forum when we try to log in (should we do so while the pixies etc. are migrating!)?

Lets hope the database can be backed up and re installed on a new server, and not get corrupted in the process.

I'm more worried about the corruption caused by the pink snake...

Presumably there will be some sort of notice where we'd expect to see the forum when we try to log in (should we do so while the pixies etc. are migrating!)?
I expect so, / hope so but we will have no control over that.
A little bird told me the switch over maybe seamless .. fingers crossed ....
Lets hope the database can be backed up and re installed on a new server, and not get corrupted in the process.
We have top men on the job ...
Indiana Jones said:
what top men?

TOP MEN
:D

Last edited:
Just had about 10 minutes of ?503? error - was that the migration?

Just had about 10 minutes of ?503? error - was that the migration?
No idea ....
No press releases have been made, but I'm sure we'll find out in due course, if it was..

Back