Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
anyone else experiencing a problem uploading from flikcer
I cant even open my images
never had a problem before
cheers

I guess I'll ask in here as it's semi-related, does anyone know why exif data no longer shows up on Flickr images? I didn't change any settings, always had exif display on mine, but for a few weeks now it's disappeared.

I guess I'll ask in here as it's semi-related, does anyone know why exif data no longer shows up on Flickr images? I didn't change any settings, always had exif display on mine, but for a few weeks now it's disappeared.

All showing as normal for me. :)

All showing as normal for me. :)

It's odd, I thought it was that I hadn't upgraded to 'pro' , but I've done so since and still my exif data isn't showing. I've checked settings and I do indeed have exif set to display, so I'm puzzled. It only bothers me for certain images, for example I uploaded some today that were shot using adapted lenses [AF adapter with full cpu functionality] and without the data displayed for some I don't know which were shot with which lens :/ And I know it's not because of the adapter because some images will upload with the exif displayed

If someone can have a quick check for me I'd appreciate, click through on this one and see if the data shows on your end:
P1050077 by K G, on Flickr

Last edited:
If someone can have a quick check for me I'd appreciate, click through on this one and see if the data shows on your end

Nothing showing for me ... could it be the adapter blocking it, or alternatively has your processing software changed setting and is removing it?

Nothing showing for me ... could it be the adapter blocking it, or alternatively has your processing software changed setting and is removing it?

It's not the adapter because it's the same with images taken with native lenses, been using LR for years now so it's not that either. Puzzling and irritating :( Thanks for checking btw ;)

Very strange indeed Keith, just been scrolling through your Flickr account as you know not any Exif at all. It starts showing for me from your Wasp image but none before that. The first 18 don`t show but then alls fine so I wonder if it`s some glitch with Flickr.

Last edited:
Very strange indeed Keith, just been scrolling through your Flickr account as you know not any Exif at all. It starts showing for me from your Wasp image but none before that. The first 18 don`t show but then alls fine so I wonder if it`s some glitch with Flickr.

What's even stranger is I swear some of the images around that point had the Exif data intact, even on that one I could swear the lens data was showing before :/ and if you go further past that it's missing on images I shot before i even had the adapter

Back