Uploading images without using Flickr?

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Hi... I used to upload images to this site by linking to a medium sized Flickr image but for a while now Flickr has basically been unusable for me therefore am having to consider other options.
What is the recommended method of uploading that you guys use... Are you uploading images directly into the post or is there any restriction on capacity by using this method?

Also, any recommendations for Flickr alternative as I'm sick of trying and failing to log in, they have lost my trust completely now.

Thanks

If uploading directly I use max 1024 pixels and under 500Kb and use the [Attach files] link (left under each post box).
I don't understand why you are having issues with Flickr but why not open a new account whilst you sort out or drop the original account?

I don't understand why you are having issues with Flickr but why not open a new account whilst you sort out or drop the original account?

Thanks for the info.
The reason I don't want to open another Flickr account is because I don't trust them anymore... I can't log in, they don't reply to direct contact so it looks like I may lose the photos I currently have on there. Yes I do have backups but Flickr is/was also marketed as online storage but they have now shown themselves to be totally unreliable. Plus I don't want multiple different Flickr accounts because it starts to get inconvenient to manage.

Back