Urgent advice required...............

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I need some advice, as many of you have read I have had some trouble times and been up and down but I am getting a lot better. Anyway I am faced with a terrible dilemma and I really do not know who to turn to or indeed ask.

>

Basically, I am going to a party on saturday night and wondered should I wear white socks or black ones with my shoes? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See, told you I was better! Ha :bonk: (y)

depends, what colour is your pants, shoes, shirt, etc?

Depends, is it an 80's themed party :D

Grey woolly ones. With sandals.

Diego Garcia said:
Do you speak from experience - stage gear so to speak :) :LOL:

People have died for saying less than that! :D

ROFL!! I don't think that even grey wooley socks will keep the girls away from your sultry good looks.... :naughty:

Marianne said:
ROFL!! I don't think that even grey wooley socks will keep the girls away from your sultry good looks.... :naughty:

Why thankyou :D

oh, you were, er...oh, right

lol

I definately recommend the fluffy socks with your sandals look ... we need to think practical here and if its a party Diego, you will no doubt be getting rather the worst for wear!
I had no such excuse yesterday when taking a pic of stuff on my bedside table. Deciding I needed to back up a little I trapped my big toe nail between the bare boards and as I pushed back... yes you guessed it ... my toe nail departed company from its bed halfway down:puke:
I tell you I havent felt that sick in years, its still throbbing now!
So Diego, practicality over style, look after those tootsies & wear some nice socks... might even give you a new opener for a chat-up line!!! :LOL:

InaGlo said:
I definately recommend the fluffy socks with your sandals look ... we need to think practical here and if its a party Diego, you will no doubt be getting rather the worst for wear!
I had no such excuse yesterday when taking a pic of stuff on my bedside table. Deciding I needed to back up a little I trapped my big toe nail between the bare boards and as I pushed back... yes you guessed it ... my toe nail departed company from its bed halfway down:puke:
I tell you I havent felt that sick in years, its still throbbing now!
So Diego, practicality over style, look after those tootsies & wear some nice socks... might even give you a new opener for a chat-up line!!! :LOL:

Oh no, that sounds terrible. Let me know if you need someone to rub it better ;)

Anyway, dont need chat up lines -

How is this for an opening gambit?

'hi, is that a stairway to heaven or a ladder in your stockings' :LOL:

'or

'is your name jacobs baby? you look like a cracker' :LOL:

Joking of course, I would never say that.

Ahem :p

Diego Garcia said:
Oh no, that sounds terrible. Let me know if you need someone to rub it better ;)

Anyway, dont need chat up lines -

How is this for an opening gambit?

'hi, is that a stairway to heaven or a ladder in your stockings' :LOL:

'or

'is your name jacobs baby? you look like a cracker' :LOL:

Joking of course, I would never say that.

Ahem :p

My God! You need to try something a little better than that, mate. Throw a drink over her and ask if she needs help getting out of her wet clothes. Or just ask if she wants to go halves on a b**tard... And the morning after (assuming you even get that far without sustaining multiple black eyes!) present her with a lettuce leaf for breakfast to see if she eats like a rabbit as well... ;)

Back