Used camera & lens website

I’ve moved to the site to a U.K. based server to reduce latency and such

Just some teething issues during the switch, dns has propagated now just speaking to support about getting it working again.

I hate it when the site is down :) but must stay calm

This site is making it far too easy to find things, and has cost me another £150 this week buying 40 year old gear I really dont need. :)

Incidentally, I've noticed an issue with the links the site provides to items at Ffordes, e.g.:

By default, this returns an expired certificate error like NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID with most browsers. It can be fixed by linking to the www.ffordes.com subdomain, e.g.:

This site is making it far too easy to find things, and has cost me another £150 this week buying 40 year old gear I really dont need. :)

Incidentally, I've noticed an issue with the links the site provides to items at Ffordes, e.g.:

By default, this returns an expired certificate error like NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID with most browsers. It can be fixed by linking to the www.ffordes.com subdomain, e.g.:

Thanks! I will take a look at that

Thanks! I will take a look at that
Thanks for fixing! Another minor issue - MPB doesn't seem to show up in the Retailer field, e.g. in this search:

Thanks for fixing! Another minor issue - MPB doesn't seem to show up in the Retailer field, e.g. in this search:

it shows for me, I think this was mentioned back in the thread and it was adblock or something - could it be that?

it shows for me, I think this was mentioned back in the thread and it was adblock or something - could it be that?
Sorry, I'd missed that. I've just tested it without uBlock Origin and it's fine. The MPB Retailer link is via prf.hn, which uBlock has decided to block (it doesn't seem to mind the awin1.com links used for Wex, and of course the direct links to most other retailers are OK).

Sorry, I'd missed that. I've just tested it without uBlock Origin and it's fine. The MPB Retailer link is via prf.hn, which uBlock has decided to block (it doesn't seem to mind the awin1.com links used for Wex, and of course the direct links to most other retailers are OK).

Glad it came up before :D as it'd be a pain to work out hah

Back