Used Canon R6 prices

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
I have been following the used prices of the R6 on and off for about a year. They seemed to be gradually reducing with time and I was tempted in the Jan sales when a "decent" one with a low shutter count was around £1,200 from the likes of MPB, Wex and LCE. I looked last week and LCE were approx £1,100 but MPB and Wex were substantially higher at around £1,600. I suppose it is partly due to supply and demand but are there other reasons?

Anybody know if there is a website that shows the history of used camera prices? (Probably too difficult).

With the recent £700 price drop on the R6ii, it might be worth holding out for one of these, i'm guessing used at around £1500 ish.

I have been following the used prices of the R6 on and off for about a year. They seemed to be gradually reducing with time and I was tempted in the Jan sales when a "decent" one with a low shutter count was around £1,200 from the likes of MPB, Wex and LCE. I looked last week and LCE were approx £1,100 but MPB and Wex were substantially higher at around £1,600. I suppose it is partly due to supply and demand but are there other reasons?

Anybody know if there is a website that shows the history of used camera prices? (Probably too difficult).
Probably old stock that they bought early on when prices were high and they haven't managed to shift.

With the recent £700 price drop on the R6ii, it might be worth holding out for one of these, i'm guessing used at around £1500 ish.

Currently about £2k for a used R6ii. I'll watch to see if the prices drop.

Good to know the R6 MK1 is holding price, great camera which I’ll be selling soon when my R5 arrives.

Back