Usually heard but not seen

Lovely composition and picture with great detail and a nice non distracting background. Well taken Wez :D

Wonderful shot! To get one out in the open is a rarity but you made the most of it with excellent execution! TFS

Good stuff. I don't recall ever seeing one, heard them but never seen one.

ello mate ya good? Damn that's a fine image Wez just wouldn't change a thing framing is lush.. Really well done mate. Ha song last heard a couple of years back while waiting for poppet to be seen at hos. Harsh night ( bloody freezing :runaway: :ROFLMAO:) spent in work van 7PM till 4.30 AM vigil................. spirits were keep up by the stunning song of an NG and a few foxes.;)

Special thanks bud, cracking frame which reminds me of how much I need mum nature when times are hard

TFS

stu

PS what ya shooting with now Wez?

Thank you all, I was very lucky to have him so far out of cover! I've got a load more different angles . Will add them on to this thread when I've looked at them.

Thank you for your comments.

@Stuart Philpott You're right mate, the song of the NG is absolutely gorgeous. What a soothing way to spend time in your van. Shooting with a Sony A1 and 200-600 combo. Very good, highly recommend it. The AF is something else! It's perfect for my birding and football, a great all round camera. You still using the Canon gear?

Thank you all, I was very lucky to have him so far out of cover! I've got a load more different angles . Will add them on to this thread when I've looked at them.

Thank you for your comments.

@Stuart Philpott You're right mate, the song of the NG is absolutely gorgeous. What a soothing way to spend time in your van. Shooting with a Sony A1 and 200-600 combo. Very good, highly recommend it. The AF is something else! It's perfect for my birding and football, a great all round camera. You still using the Canon gear?
Yes bud 1DXii 400Doii and the ext iii's I'm a dino init Wez :LOL: Realistically I'd probably jump at something like an R5 or 3 but the dosh isn't there. Mind more than the gear Wez I just want to not be graftin all hours and spend more time with the birds 'n' beasties. My tools are fab Wez just wish I spent ALOT more time using them :(

Back