V&A "Into the woods- tress in photography" exhibition

Freddie M

Edit My Images
No
Hi. I have just taken up photography and am really enjoying learning all about it. I visited the V&A exhibition in February to see the tree photography exhibition and thoroughly enjoyed it. It really helped me understand how photography paints a picture. I would definitely recommend going and spending a couple of hours to really get the full experience of what the exhibition offers. If you are new to photography like me and are still a bit unclear about what a good photo is/looks like then this is the place to visit. It showed me some interesting techniques and also some of the history of photography. I wondered whether anyone else had seen it and what they thought?

Welcome to the forum! I haven't seen the exhibition but it sounds excellent. Good luck with learning about photography. What camera do you have.

Hi Freddie, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

I went to the exhibition. agree - it was very good. not surprised to hear that you found it useful as a new photographer. I am quite experienced and learned a bit as well. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome Freddie
I saw the exhibition, in the middle of a London trip for my birthday. I enjoyed it too.

We visited in between the National Gallery and the Gursky exhibition at the South Bank.

Fantastic day out. Do you live near enough to London to visit regularly?

What do you like to shoot?

Back