weekly Vanishedbob's 52 for 23.

I'll bite, how was it done?
Two shots on a tripod with the string cloned out?
Literally hooked on a washing line. With the line cloned out. Then an extra layer created with the lasso tool with a bit of chopping and cloning around the top hook part with to cover over the tricky bit where the hook meets the line. One shot. Hand held.

I like this one.... the background colour has a rustic feel in comparison with the shiny spring.

Catch Up time. My punctuality lately as well as my critique has been truly shocking and for both I apologise and vow to do better. So with yesterday being a bank holiday I had my camera out on a mission to catch up.

Week 14. Smooth.

Smooth take off. Leeds/Bradford Airport

smooth by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Week 16.

Connected. Harry & Denis. I'm acutely aware of the amount of Cemetery shots I post in these. But Harry & Denis, Family connected in the great beyond?......

connected by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Really like your Snappers choice, one of the best uses of colour and B&W I have seen.
Connected works for the theme.

Lovely lighting and good take on the theme.

Liquid. Lovely simple shot, works really well.
Distant. Heavy processing really suits this image, quite dramatic.

I like the distant shot. Impactful and the two towers give a great focus plus a bit of the old and new vibe.

Distant, a really enjoyable image that could likely meet several techniques, personally I love the "old and new" of the two towers.

Back