weekly Vanishedbob's 52 for 23.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 1 Area

IMG_8617-2 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

The City where I live, taken from a hill in the town where I live.

Week 2. Incomplete

IMG_8583 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

This Incomplete Building has been at this stage for Donkey's years. An industrial estate and housing has popped up around it in all the time it has been an incomplete shell. So Ive taken an incomplete shot of an incomplete building project for week 2.

Two nice pix for the themes.

Where is No1?

No2 is framed nicely :naughty: :angelic:

Good light in both, and both perfectly fitting for the theme...

Really nice image David. Love the pop of blue colour.

Great image, you could do the exact same thing this week lol

Week 4 Transparent.

Transparent by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Bit late to the party for week 4. Long shifts and a lack of inspiration. I wanted to do something with a bag of marbles, but couldn't find any, anywhere. What is wrong with the youth of today??!!

So I settled on these body spray bottles from my daughter. Transparent bottles, with transparent lids, containing transparent liquid.

Works well, nice tight group, good colours and very transparent

I think that it's a good shot David but I keep seeing he black blurry line in the background (once I saw it, I couldn't unsee it...)

Week 5 Snappers Choice. Big wooden Seagull.

IMG_9029 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Week 6 Knob(s)

Door Knob.

IMG_9181 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

A week or two behind. So had a day out in Staithes yesterday with the camera in tow so used the opportunity to try get some catching up in. So weeks 5 and 6 are a bit phoned in.

Seagull's an interstting spot - contrast of the smooth wood against the rough and peeling stone is nice!

Interesting old door there too.

Nice and abstract for kitchen! Does it say something about me that I was trying to see a bottle of wine in the shot from your description! :ROFLMAO:

Week 12 Tunnel

The Tunnel in the Cemetery.

Back up to date at last. This is taken in one of the Jewish Cemeteries in Leeds. The Tunnel runs under the M621 Motorway.

Tunnel by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Pattern - I prefer the mono shot... minimalism works well.
Tunnel - fabulous moody image with a great sky. Not sure about the red car - can't decide if it distracts or adds...

Week 13 Spring.

Spring in the Air. Trampoline spring hung over my washing line which I have removed with a bit of photoshop trickery. Bit of a cop out on the subject but I am a week behind again.

spring in the air by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Like the tunnel shot, quite gritty and the red car for contrast

Looks like the spring has sprung up :)

Back