Ven's Apology ... Excuses ...?

Edit My Images
No
Hiya all ... 's been a while ! :wave:

First off, may I apologise for a somewhat longer than planned, extended absence from TPF ... :tumbleweed:

As Marcel and Matty know, and have passed on ... I have missed the action (and most of you) during the last few months ... :love:

Those saying who the BH is Ven will likely be new members ... (mostly ... :nuts: )... and my second apology is to you new guys 'n gals ... a (in some cases very) belated :welcome: to you all from me !

Work inundation was the initial excuse for going awol ... August was a case of some serious over-commitment to new clients ... on my part ...:LOL: ... but I sorted them and financially it was well worth it.

Since then, keeping the work momentum ... in a topsy turvy, fickle, self-employed world is just a case of keeping plugging away ... hard work & time consuming but ... rewarding in more ways than just financial.

Frinstance ... Summer working at home was abfab ... wouldn't change that aspect for the world now ... glorious stuff ...:D

Now already we are at Winter ... and whilst things are slower for November and probably December it is likely I will have some tough choices early next year ... it will mean saying 'no' to one or two clients as some big stuff is on the brink ... I hope ...:thinking:

AND ... I haven't had a look at my camera for nearly three months ... unforgivable ... :bonk:

So anyway ... greenVie is back online and fighting fit ... and it sure feels good ... gawd don't I go on ...

That's all folks ... for now ... Ha !

Ven ...:p

You been somewhere? :thinking:

:welcome:
Welcome back!

no need for apologies... there is a real world out there after all... ;)

welcome back!

You won't be needing all that gear then V, I can think of a happy temporary home if you're stuck. :D

Good to see you back.

Yo CT ... Ha ! ... :D

And big H ... I see you got enough gear of your own now m8 ... don't need my old second hand stuff ...:p

Welcome back O Green one! :wave:

HeHe ... sometimes wonder that myself ...:LOL:

Cheers Ian ...:p

And thank you Lady Marianne ... missed you all too ...:D

good to see you back Rog, thought you might have wandered off into the night!

Good to see you back Rog.....thought you had done a runner :wave:

Welcome back Ven (y)

Like ... wow guys ... I am overwhelmed ... really ... (y)

You are all so ... :hug: ... but then again ... :embarrassed:

Thanks much to you all ...

Mfwild (it's a great shot Mark - sorry I missed it !);
£$...HuN...$£;
Matty (night ... wassat then ...?);
Glen (not since the 2003 marathon m8 ... :puke: );
FB (fart ... oo cold now m8 ... maybe next Spring ?);
Arkady (Rob; Rib; Rid; Sid ... ahah ...:LOL:);
Noah (too polite kind gent !);
Warspite (Mofw ...;) );

Thank you all ...(y)

Ven ...:p

pssst... who is this bloke - does anyone actually remember him?

Welcome back Rog (y)
Great to see you posting again :D

As said, you were missed. The forums were in danger of becoming a world with no green :D

HeHe ...cheers Marcel ... and ditto the big soft missing thingy matey ...:LOL: :embarrassed:

A world without green ... shudder at the thought ... nearly came over all suetcideral ...:D

:p

Back