Very excited

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Am sitting here holding my compensation cheque (not as much as my solictor was hoping for, but I was not going to court again for any amount of money) and going to take it to bank tomorrow.

New Canon 40D and 2.8 lens - here I come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy Christmas to me :D

(I'm excited - does that come across well enough!!!)

But an underlying part of me feels still a tad annoyed that I spent a day in hospital and having a nasty operation on my hip, a week with whiplash and 3 months of not being able to go near a motorway and that's all I got, thanks to very nice mr demolition lorry man who just didn't look well enough before pulling into my lane and wiping me out,

but never mind, it's not about the money, I can now upgrade my little darling Dynax to a very nice 40D

YIPPEE

Sorry, no one up rugby club can share in my excitement so had to share with someone :clap:

Sorry to hear that you've had a painful past, glad that it turned out ok... assuming your bits are now back working.
Enjoy the new toy ... its a great bit of kit

(and its lens not lens)

I was going to be wrong whether I said lens or lens so I went for one (50/50 chance :LOL: ). I would have thought it was lens but a lot of places say lens. But I don't want to start the lens/lens debate and risk having my exciting thread hijacked:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Me bits will be in working order soon hopefully ;), have my off days and have my good days, but as long as I take my shooting stick along to rugby, I don;t have too many off days. And that's not just to shoot the oppo when they start scoring against us :razz:

Is it next week yet!!! :D

Why does it take so bloody long for a cheque to clear. It's just wrong!!!!!!!

not a nice way to get a new camera, but atleast your here to use it. agree about the compo tho. its never enough for the pain endured.hope theres no long term effects and your fit and well again.
have fun shooting.

Good point, I am still walking and able to use it, better off than a lot of people.

I will have a dodgy hip for the rest of my life but the op made it bearable (and apparently, if I get pregnant, that will help - great excuse - husband not too enthrllaed with that one :LOL: )

A bit of a drastic way to go about getting a camera ;) but I'm sure it will bring you hours of happiness. Enjoy :woot:

Sorry to hear about your accident. Reminds me when I got knocked down by a car a few years ago. Compensation was enough to pay for a new computer and still have some money over.

A painful way to get one, but congrats on your new " almost" aquisition.
I hope that you are OK now

:D

Where's Kerso, I'm impatient :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back