Video - a heap of Otters

Fantastic as ever John - lovely to see them messing about.

The rocks look level (y)

Fantastic footage John, one Otter would have been great but you must have been really pleased to have filmed a family.I'm putting a Trailcam on my list now for Santa.

Last edited:
Brilliant! We have them in the rivers locally, but I've never been lucky enough to spot them, the fly fishermen tell me that they see them quite often.... Super footage! The wonky skyline was no distraction to me either!.. Just watching the Otters.... Thank you hugely for sharing.

Many thanks all - the Trailcam actually got washed away last night! Massive storm surge removed it from it's location (100ish yards from the shore) thankfully I found it a further 50ish yards inland - it even managed to video it's journey! Looks like it took quite a battering, but still appears to be working fine - phew.

While I was taking a few photos of the damage below our house today, I was aware of a noise beside me... and saw 2 Otters walk right past me! DSLR was in the car but managed to grab a shot on my iphone as the went through a puddle:)

video of the road below our house... http://www.flickr.com/photos/crieffy/8274322427/

Cheeky Otters

KIcking Myself by Crieffy., on Flickr

Blocked road

Boddam Road Block by Crieffy., on Flickr

Back