Daily Vince31 365 challenge Year Two

Definitely from afar! Looks a bit too blue, and could definitely do with a straighten, makes me turn my head sideways :LOL:

Don't like to get to close to Brum lol :)

I quite like the clouds and the sky itself but the bottom part looks a bit to over-processed - unless its just me? :LOL:

Spot on Marcus :)

I quite like the clouds and the sky itself but the bottom part looks a bit to over-processed - unless its just me? :LOL:

Definitely from afar! Looks a bit too blue, and could definitely do with a straighten, makes me turn my head sideways :LOL:

Started to use Lightroom 5 and still playing about for better or worse :LOL::LOL:

Howdy :) I like the grey day shot (Sorry I haven' been in, I was away at the weekend visiting the girlfriend).
Not so keen on the processing of the most recent shot.
I know what you mean about the lonliness. It's quite around here these days.

I wasnt a fan of this originally matey - but after looking at it a few times the processing of it is starting to grow on me (y)

Howdy :) I like the grey day shot (Sorry I haven' been in, I was away at the weekend visiting the girlfriend).
Not so keen on the processing of the most recent shot.
I know what you mean about the lonliness. It's quite around here these days.

Cheers JAKE ;)

I wasnt a fan of this originally matey - but after looking at it a few times the processing of it is starting to grow on me (y)

I wasn't sure at first also ..........but I like the soft clarity :cool:

Todays definately works better matey - I think the contrast of one light and one dark balances the picture better and doesn't over-power it (y)

Back