Daily Vince31 365 challenge Year Two

Hi Vince. Sorry i haven't popped in recently, time seems to be scarce recently. Just had a run through the last 6 pages and am glad to see you are getting on well even without flowers. As usual i am a fan of your dog shots and the more recent bird shots too. I wouldn't be that keen on some of your processing but that is a personal thing. I hopefully will have more time to check in now that the darker evenings are here.

All the best

Phil

Hi Vince. Sorry i haven't popped in recently, time seems to be scarce recently. Just had a run through the last 6 pages and am glad to see you are getting on well even without flowers. As usual i am a fan of your dog shots and the more recent bird shots too. I wouldn't be that keen on some of your processing but that is a personal thing. I hopefully will have more time to check in now that the darker evenings are here.

All the best

Phil
Many thanks for popping in buddy and i appreciate your feedback , i hope all is well

I thought I'd commented on here recently but can't find my post now! Maybe I didn't submit it properly :(

Anyway, just to say I really love your bird portraits, the sparrow and the blue tit are especially good. I think I might swap my macro for my tele lens tomorrow and see what visits the garden. (y)

I love the Grey Day one - truly fabulous.

Not sure about the processing on the next two dog shots though - marmite I think ;)

The birdies are both excellent however. And I love the beady eyed lab too ♥

The last couple of dog shots make me smile Vince, love the looks in the group shot.

Just catching up on these 365 challenges matey - only just realised that since the new version of the forum came on-board im no longer receiving alerts for them :(

Anyway love the latest shots matey - I think Follow me into the light works really well and love the latest one of the birdie closeup 'tongue' :D

Just catching up on these 365 challenges matey - only just realised that since the new version of the forum came on-board im no longer receiving alerts for them :(

Anyway love the latest shots matey - I think Follow me into the light works really well and love the latest one of the birdie closeup 'tongue' :D

Many thanks Marcus

Back